Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
What about the photo sesion or photo book? It says that there are four levels but says "objetive for level 1, play the introduction" but i have been playing for a few hours already, i think o passed the introduction long ago :/

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
What about the photo sesion or photo book? It says that there are four levels but says "objetive for level 1, play the introduction" but i have been playing for a few hours already, i think o passed the introduction long ago :/
I believe the "introduction" happens after you talk to Wendy and talk about becoming a photographer. Then you need to buy a camera and talk to Wendy again telling her you have the camera. Once that is done you can continue maxing the photography event.

Reactions: Juanjobar

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
I believe the "introduction" happens after you talk to Wendy and talk about becoming a photographer. Then you need to buy a camera and talk to Wendy again telling her you have the camera. Once that is done you can continue maxing the photography event.
And how do i max my photo stats? I reached that point but i cant train more than the first time when i saw her the camera and i dont know how to invite girls to the sessions, i feel so stupid xD.

EDIT: Ofc, in the photo room, the thing is that i was going there BEFORE the end of the classes and because of that i couldnt see the icon, nvm, thx!

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
U have to play the Twins route until MC have lunch with the Twins at 12:00 and they talk about Hailey interest in photoshoot, Hailey will tell MC looks for her when she at Studio. Buy the camera from Laptop, talk to Hailey when she at Studio, usually she will be there at Tuesday at 13:00. Talk to Hailey for 1st time, she will ask MC talk to her when MC have camera, if MC have camera already before, just direct talk to her again, and she will teach MC how to take photo.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
And how do i max my photo stats? I reached that point but i cant train more than the first time when i saw her the camera and i dont know how to invite girls to the sessions, i feel so stupid xD.

EDIT: Ofc, in the photo room, the thing is that i was going there BEFORE the end of the classes and because of that i couldnt see the icon, nvm, thx!
U can go to Studio at 13:00 when Hailey is not around at the Studio, there will be a "photo book" icon when u at the Studio, click the "photo book" icon to invite girls take photo at the Studio. But the girls u wants to take photo must have good relationship. When your photo skill reach level 2, there will be a Hint that ask u take photo of Animal. Go to Park at the morning 6:00 or 7:00 and take photo of Squirrel at the Park.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
sorry if this was reported already but there's a bug that freezes the game if you talk to bill on the cheerleader route how do you fix it
Edit: fixed it but it doesn't seem to progress it I'll keep trying to fix it
Edit 2: What you do is wait till Bill shows up at you house do the party crashing event and talk to him the next day that fixes it

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is there a WT and a cheat mod for version v2.3.1 ?

I looked allover this thread and all I can find is an old cheat mod for version 1.5 which is now abandoned.. and repeated advises to use Cheat Engine or Save Editor Online. But that's too complicated for me.. I'm not a coder or programmer.. I just started to play this game from the beginning NOW in version v2.3.1. If there is a cheat mod and a WT, post them here please (and I think they should be also linked on the OP)

Reactions: TheGremlin21

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017

I looked allover this thread and all I can find is an old cheat mod for version 1.5 which is now abandoned.. and repeated advises to use Cheat Engine or Save Editor Online. But that's too complicated for me.. I'm not a coder or programmer.. I just started to play this game from the beginning NOW in version v2.3.1. If there is a cheat mod and a WT, post them here please (and I think they should be also linked on the OP)
the cheat is already activated click the smily on the laptop. and there is a ingame WT in the right corner

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
the cheat is already activated click the smily on the laptop. and there is a ingame WT in the right corner
Yes, i've seen that cheat but that only gives money. The cheat in BB was a lot more complex :) As for WT i meant one that tells me what choices i must chose within the scenes (or in dating mode) to get the most of that scene and of the relation with that particular girl.. That in game WT in the top right corner doesn't tell ..

I also have no idea if i can go for all the girls or if going after one would make me lose another. Like for instance now at the beginning: the date with Emily went good (ended with a kiss) but does that mean that I can't get Alice anymore? Are these relations exclusive or is this a full harem thing in which the girls tolerate each other (or even more than tolerate)?

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
You can go for all the girls. Wouldn't call it a harem, however. Most won't ever know of each other. It is really a sandbox type of game.

Reactions: mizilic

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is the end of the present version (v.2.3.1) when Hailey comes home , they photoshop her and Alice's boobs then Nath gives her a massage by the pool and she cums? Because after that scene the WT in the top right corner disapears. Or is that a bug? Should I go on and guess what i should do without the WT?

How do we know when the end of this update is reached?

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018

For what a Cheat? looooooooooooool This game is Easy!

Ask the Dev for the Pics and animation, and you must not more play ! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

But the Old Versions is better as this new Shit. The Dev wants only Money make for the Same Stuff. Little bit Change yes but ,make the Game not better.

I Give never more Money. I was so Stupid and have give. But he make Remake after remake or begin new Game, what not better is... Sorry is Cheating for me.

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
i have errors
i go to Lilly in the evening
i have die text box from the help by the homework and from the school and i can klick all and teleport to the school and back ....

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes