onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
please can you all google the meaning of NTR!
There is NO NTR in this game!
you are not in a relationship with one of them! the only person who is cheating on everyone is the MC
Please~ take note the TAG of this GAME, there is NTR tag... If there is NO NTR in this game, why the NTR tag not removed???

Same for the BIG BROTHER game, also have NTR tag. But the NTR scenes of the BIG BROTHER are all Sex scenes between Eric and Ann (MC's mother). Eric is Ann's boyfriend, so Eric fucking Ann consider Cheating (NTR)??? Ann is MC's mother, not MC's girlfriend, so Eric fucking Ann not consider cheated on MC. But because of Incest game, MC will fuck his mother (Ann) after he successful get rid of Eric (Ann's boyfriend). So all the players / game developer consider all Sex scenes of Eric fucking Ann as NTR scenes.

Same for this game, Martin fucked Mimi & Maria, but MC gonna fuck Mimi after he get rid of Martin, that's why there is NTR tag.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
I not yet finished the Game...
I have several questions about this game, can anyone help me?

1. I read the Angus Bez's Guide on page 449, I noticed there are "spycam" can be install in Maria and Mimi's bedroom (for Back Pain event), but I don't see any spycam for sale on Laptop (Guide mentioned can buy after the Computing Lesson 2), I already finished the computing until Lesson 5 still no spycam for sale on Laptop, so how to get the spycam?
2. For Back Pain event, Martin will try to fuck Maria, can choose Interrupt Martin several times or Let Martin have Sex with Maria. I choose Let Martin have Sex with Maria (watch them), after Martin successful fucked Maria, he talked to MC that he will leaving, and during the Dinner, Mimi and Maria very upset of the leaving of Martin. The guide have "Eliminate the Competition" event, which MC will try to get rid of Martin, but now Martin is leaving, is the "Eliminate the Competition" event END??? What will happen if choose the option Interrupt Martin several times??? Is the "Eliminate the Competition" event trigger only for the option Interrupt Martin several times???

Last edited:
Reactions: BILLYTHEKICK

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
I not yet finished the Game...
I have several questions about this game, can anyone help me?

1. I read the Angus Bez's Guide on page 449, I noticed there are "spycam" can be install in Maria and Mimi's bedroom (for Back Pain event), but I don't see any spycam for sale on Laptop (Guide mentioned can buy after the Computing Lesson 2), I already finished the computing until Lesson 5 still no spycam for sale on Laptop, so how to get the spycam?
2. For Back Pain event, Martin will try to fuck Maria, can choose Interrupt Martin several times or Let Martin have Sex with Maria. I choose Let Martin have Sex with Maria (watch them), after Martin successful fucked Maria, he talked to MC that he will leaving, and during the Dinner, Mimi and Maria very upset of the leaving of Martin. The guide have "Eliminate the Competition" event, which MC will try to get rid of Martin, but now Martin is leaving, is the "Eliminate the Competition" event END??? What will happen if choose the option Interrupt Martin several times??? Is the "Eliminate the Competition" event trigger only for the option Interrupt Martin several times???
that guide was for the old version of the game after version 2.0 there was a restart

Reactions: jokkojohnson

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Please~ take note the TAG of this GAME, there is NTR tag... If there is NO NTR in this game, why the NTR tag not removed???

Same for the BIG BROTHER game, also have NTR tag. But the NTR scenes of the BIG BROTHER are all Sex scenes between Eric and Ann (MC's mother). Eric is Ann's boyfriend, so Eric fucking Ann consider Cheating (NTR)??? Ann is MC's mother, not MC's girlfriend, so Eric fucking Ann not consider cheated on MC. But because of Incest game, MC will fuck his mother (Ann) after he successful get rid of Eric (Ann's boyfriend). So all the players / game developer consider all Sex scenes of Eric fucking Ann as NTR scenes.

Same for this game, Martin fucked Mimi & Maria, but MC gonna fuck Mimi after he get rid of Martin, that's why there is NTR tag.
You don't seem to know your way around.

First of all, the tags are not made by the developers. But mostly from people who don't know much. Second, cheating isn't necessarily the same as NTR.

The game has the NTR tag because we can steal Martin´s girlfriend: relationship + cheating + taking away the girl = NTR. This is the only real NTR scene in the game so far. It´s Netori, to be precise.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Here is the update from v2.2 to v2.3.1 (it works on v2.3 too)

If you've played 2.3 already then you will find no new content here, it's just bug/textfixes...

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Just finished v 2.3. All events show as completed. However there are 2 invitations and 1 replay that are either not able to do the invite and replay missing. Invitations are invite Mimi to beach at night and Mimi invite to night club due to having to improve relationship with Mimi. The missing replay is sex in the bedroom with Alice. As far as I can tell this is the end of the update. Only thing I know of I could have done different is to let Martin have his way with Maria and Mimi. I chose to interrupt him every time. Any help with the other issues?

faynfox

Sep 17, 2018
Im stuck on the objective "increase your photography to max" I'm not sure how to do that, if there is an invite button or prompt from the girls but most of my stats except photography are maxed out, any help would be appreciated

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Im stuck on the objective "increase your photography to max" I'm not sure how to do that, if there is an invite button or prompt from the girls but most of my stats except photography are maxed out, any help would be appreciated
I have this problem when used old save. But i replayed the full game coz my saves were from too old version later and few routes were not opened. U should get the invite from Hailey to start photoshooting, but the problem is that the your save can start later than this invite happened.
I can upload save from2.0 (or 2.1) or save when photoshooting only started. But u will need to replay the bunch of scenes.

Last edited:

BILLYTHEKICK

Mar 7, 2021
i can't help you on this, i guess walkius has not decided yet what way to give on this, just remember he is reworking all his previous game, so better give him some time/money
as for me it's my favorite game, i don't mind waiting a few months/years maybe, if it needs it,
if you are in an hurry for fap i suggest you to go GDS games, these are good also
imo, just let it go between Martin and Mimi and Maria, you will get them later and he is not into your cousin
i don't mind sharing
just let this good game go

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I still wonder if the change in Martin in SLF is so that he'll be more acceptable as a protagonist in MLF.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
I'm not sure whether I'm finished the Game of this version or not, because no more Event shown...

But I noticed that "School Love and Friends_Data" inside the Images folder, there are some Event I don't see in my playthrough, so I have some questions here,

1. Vicky's date. I don't have Vicky's date event. My playthrough is I'm dating Emily, is it dating Emily so can't date Vicky?
2. Vicky giving Mr. Philip (the Math Teacher) blow Job. My playthrough is Interrupt Math teacher when MC 1st time caught Math teacher teasing Vicky in classroom. Is it interrupt them for the 1st time so no more Vicky give Math teacher a blow job?
3. My English lesson until 5/6 only while other all 6/6, how to trigger the last English lesson?
4. Thanksgiving dinner. I don't know how to trigger the Thanksgiving dinner.
5. Tenma massage? Who is Tenma? How to trigger the Tenma massage?
6. Christy & Karly. I only successful fucked Christy. Is this version can fuck Karly? The last photoshoot must successful fucked them both.
7. Tae kwon do. Is this version can trigger Tae kwon do event?
8. Bryan & Dan. I have "!" for Bryan & Dan on Monday & Wednesday at school but when try to talk with them, nothing can chat, how to trigger the chat for it?

Reactions: TheGremlin21

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
I'm not sure whether I'm finished the Game of this version or not, because no more Event shown...

But I noticed that "School Love and Friends_Data" inside the Images folder, there are some Event I don't see in my playthrough, so I have some questions here,

1. Vicky's date. I don't have Vicky's date event. My playthrough is I'm dating Emily, is it dating Emily so can't date Vicky?
2. Vicky giving Mr. Philip (the Math Teacher) blow Job. My playthrough is Interrupt Math teacher when MC 1st time caught Math teacher teasing Vicky in classroom. Is it interrupt them for the 1st time so no more Vicky give Math teacher a blow job?
3. My English lesson until 5/6 only while other all 6/6, how to trigger the last English lesson?
4. Thanksgiving dinner. I don't know how to trigger the Thanksgiving dinner.
5. Tenma massage? Who is Tenma? How to trigger the Tenma massage?
6. Christy & Karly. I only successful fucked Christy. Is this version can fuck Karly? The last photoshoot must successful fucked them both.
7. Tae kwon do. Is this version can trigger Tae kwon do event?
8. Bryan & Dan. I have "!" for Bryan & Dan on Monday & Wednesday at school but when try to talk with them, nothing can chat, how to trigger the chat for it?
thats are all events from the old version of the game! with version 2.0 there was a restart the events will come back in later versions

Reactions: exazubi
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes