EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
very good, nice plot, nice story, well designed and executed, bit grindy but not much, big thank you to dev

Reactions: Walkius

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
seems to be issue with Ako story, anyway, each time you need to do when Ako is involved it freezes a bit
That's interesting, since I would always have 1.15 crash when Ako came to visit (again).

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
Talking to Hailey is the work around that worked for me (white freezing screen)

Just used the "go to class button" to get through the school day. Anything that involved Hailey outside of school, like meeting her at the park, maybe the spa too, completed those tasks until she appeared at the front of the school. After this dialogue with Hailey the school went back to normal with no white freezing screen.

Ako pause/lag when ever starting a dialogue with her happens for me too.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
i'm pretty sure this was posted before:
did the game go back to .7 or something ?
if it is reworked why not move it to ren'py - would have been a better move
or rework the graphics
it feels like the original dev passed the game to a friend that is just learning the ropes and chose to milk it meanwhile

Reactions: Largo

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
i'm pretty sure this was posted before:
did the game go back to .7 or something ?
if it is reworked why not move it to ren'py - would have been a better move
or rework the graphics
it feels like the original dev passed the game to a friend that is just learning the ropes and chose to milk it meanwhile
I too would prefer ren'py, but I have to disagree with you.

The reworked version has some very significant improvements to the game ui and flow. The cost was to loose some of the content, but I'm pretty sure 90% of that will be back.

Reactions: pgm_01

burin

Dec 29, 2017
I too would prefer ren'py, but I have to disagree with you.

The reworked version has some very significant improvements to the game ui and flow. The cost was to loose some of the content, but I'm pretty sure 90% of that will be back.
I agree gameplay is much smoother now because of the UI.
But some of the renders, esp. at the start look like 480p renders. Could definetly be better.
Still love the game and the amount of content even now

Reactions: cccxxx
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes