sarahdebruyn

Jun 8, 2017
Whenever I go to sleep, I can't seem to wake up anymore (arrow button to move forward to the next day doesn't seem to work :( ) Anyone had this problem and found a solution?

staubgeist

Dec 21, 2018
Have you met Hailey in the park after school?
I had to talk to Hailey, use the bus to go home and then meet her at the park, the next day the bug was gone...
I haven't since another event triggert and made me miss it, sill try that now.

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
I've played this over and over and over. Now he has a new game but abandoned it. I honestly think Medschool, Love and Friends is better.

velass

Jul 23, 2019
last game update for me crash every time when I go to hosipal with Mayo,after that crash,any solution?

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
Here you go. End of version 2.2

Sadly the entire gallery is locked again, except for scenes I played through in this version.
Put this file in your root (i.e., where the exe is) and it should unlock all scenes in the gallery/replay menu (through 2.3). I haven't tested playing the actual game with it, so I don't know if it affects anything but the gallery.

Also, definitely recommend playing this game to see the scenes anyway. One of few very well written games.

Reactions: spam753

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
I've played this over and over and over. Now he has a new game but abandoned it. I honestly think Medschool, Love and Friends is better.
I personally think that this one is better, but I can see why you would prefer Medschool. Both are fantastic games.

Now that Walkius has put animations and fixed the school navigation in this one though, it's definitely becoming one of my favorites site wide. I already put it pretty high, now it's even higher.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
last game update for me crash every time when I go to hosipal with Mayo,after that crash,any solution?
Do you mean freezing the game when entering the school hall? Use the button in the lower right corner to skip a school day, the next day you can roam around the school as usual.

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
I personally think that this one is better, but I can see why you would prefer Medschool. Both are fantastic games.

Now that Walkius has put animations and fixed the school navigation in this one though, it's definitely becoming one of my favorites site wide. I already put it pretty high, now it's even higher.

I can understand that. Just my preferance for now. Im playing it again anyway....

Reactions: Kytolo Braven

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Guessing it's "better" in this expectation respect for you just on the simple principle that the game being remade here already had a fairly large/varied amount of existing content, and of the variety that many of us who have played the old version had already invested a ton of time into it's progression aspects. Progression aspects that are now simply being repackaged with a fresh coat of paint on them and then being (slowly) re-portioned out as "new in this latest release!" content....that isn't actually new at all.

So yeah, in games like this that basically boil down to carrot on a stick type appeal to keep people interested, it's kinda hard to maintain or even renew that interest imo when in the end the player is left sitting around waiting on carrot variables to be added in they already know each specific outcome to and which they've already chased/caught/eaten once before (I think I spent maybe 30+ hours completing everything in the old version?.)

That said though I do ultimately get the one over the other focus here. The guy had a kid and picked the continuation option that was going to keep the money coming in and the one that essentially was going to require a lot less actual creative development time/effort. So that just is what it is for now. Guessing it's a fairly safe bet that second game will see a renewed push again though once that previous well starts running dry on it's recycle opportunity value ;)

Last edited:

venividifap

Jul 19, 2017
Ok, idk what is going on with my game, I reinstalled it. But it seems to go through any menu or conversation at hyperspeed for me. No keys on my keyboard are stuck or anything, as a result, I can't read anything or load a save.

dieithryn

Apr 4, 2018
haven't played this one in a while, amazingly different to what I remember, kept me entertained for a day, but hmm, think I prefer the older version

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Walkius I've found a couple of bugs:

During classes when questions are asked, if you give the wrong answer on question 4, the Chromosome question will not display answers to click on.
If you pass time, then go to the park, then click on the animal picture icon, if it's late (the hour before the hourglass disappears), you'll end up stuck in the park with no way to exit (the icon for the map is gone). This can happen in other areas too because the map icon disappears from everywhere when it goes poof.
Thanks, I'll look at this.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes