RealSwede

Jun 2, 2018
Hello im on mac and every time i try to open the game i get the following "The application “School, Love and Friends” can’t be opened."
Anyone know how to fix this?
Right click on the app, then tap on 'show package contents'. Open the contents folder and right click on the MacOS folder. In the menu, go to 'services' and then click on 'new terminal at folder'. Once that's opened up type 'chmod +x ./S' then press the TAB key to autocomplete. It should end up something like: 'chmod +x School\ Love\ and\ Friends' then press enter on your keyboard and try to open it again.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Hello im on mac and every time i try to open the game i get the following "The application “School, Love and Friends” can’t be opened."
Anyone know how to fix this?
You have to set the execute bit with chmod to start the game.

jyd77

Aug 24, 2019
Right click on the app, then tap on 'show package contents'. Open the contents folder and right click on the MacOS folder. In the menu, go to 'services' and then click on 'new terminal at folder'. Once that's opened up type 'chmod +x ./S' then press the TAB key to autocomplete. It should end up something like: 'chmod +x School\ Love\ and\ Friends' then press enter on your keyboard and try to open it again.
I did it and nothing happens when i hit tab?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Hayley's scene has been added a little bit.
That alone makes me happy.
I think it will be a good game to wait. More than 1.0.
As long as it's not abandoned...

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
"This game was previously known as "School, Love & Cousins". Due to Patreon's crackdown on incest, characters are no longer related".

Uhh... so again, we need to inform Patreon that sex between cousins is by definition NOT incest. Incest is defined as sex between first and second level blood relatives, which means siblings, parents and grandparents, but not uncles/aunts orCousins are 4th level, uncles/aunts are 3rd level.
No it's not. That my be the definition of your countries criminal code regarding incest, but as a general term (and in terms of other countries criminal codes), incest refers to sex between any people that are more or less closely related, possibly including adoption, etc.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I was initially excited when I saw this effort get picked up again with the apparent goal of remaking the old content **AND** continuing on with new stuff.

That seems like a long time ago now though.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
are there any events with maria or has all that been taken out as well
Now after you could get rid of the guy from Mimi, who also massaged Maria, it should already go on with her. She will still have back pain and MC will intervene... maybe in the next update?

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
A chance to repeat early events would be nice.
Such as the PC Trip event, cause unless you do everything right with Emily you won't be able to move forward with that event at the early time it shows. Brining it back for a second run would be bad would it???
Same goes for watching the Chearleaders, stealthing through the Lockerrooms and other events which are either missable due to timeframe or just not advertised as in the way of the locker room crawl...

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Walkius I've found a couple of bugs:

During classes when questions are asked, if you give the wrong answer on question 4, the Chromosome question will not display answers to click on.
If you pass time, then go to the park, then click on the animal picture icon, if it's late (the hour before the hourglass disappears), you'll end up stuck in the park with no way to exit (the icon for the map is gone). This can happen in other areas too because the map icon disappears from everywhere when it goes poof.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes