Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
The only thing i want to know if this Game will ever be Completed ... ReDo, change Engine and and and. :ROFLMAO::unsure:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
All in the update works fine, but after finishing it, in the replay gallery the only unlocked are the last update scenes, all the previous is locked.

Reactions: JiggyliFAP

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
All in the update works fine, but after finishing it, in the replay gallery the only unlocked are the last update scenes, all the previous is locked.
Did you backup only the save directory from the last version? For the replay menu you've to backup the Data.sav from the game directory too...
You could use to unlock the scenes in the data.sav or use the one from my latest full save here: https://f95zone.to/threads/school-love-friends-v2-3-walkius.3128/post-5463640

Reactions: Luciano and GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Did you backup only the save directory from the last version? For the replay menu you've to backup the Data.sav from the game directory too...
You could use to unlock the scenes in the data.sav or use the one from my latest full save here: https://f95zone.to/threads/school-love-friends-v2-3-walkius.3128/post-5463640
Thank you, was just as you said, I just copied the saves. I'll try the save editor, so don't need to play all update again. Very appreciated.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
I have a problem with: "Do I see double? - Have a private moment with Mia at the spa"
Unfortunately, I don't have the option to invite Mia to the spa :/
Any idea?

Not up to date anymore. I mistook Mia for Mimi :)

Last edited:

S351i

Jul 11, 2017
So is this game decent? I've never heard of it. I mean I see a lot of updates.
It used to be, then dev decided to remake it, then as it started to become good again, dev decided to remake it again...

In a couple of months current version might have enough content to be worth playing, but you need to have a good timing because probably as soon as it becomes decent, he will make another remake and 90% of content will be gone again

Reactions: Lietam and XKimky
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes