spam753

Aug 6, 2017
how do i keep the savefile?
There's a Saves subfolder and a Data.sav file in the game folder. Move those from the last version to the new one.

The Data.sav should probably contain the unlocked gallery, but that doesn't work so well for me right now.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
First Time quest of Chatting to Bill freezes up...
That or the Cheerleaders Route....

Nevermind. I somehow got out of sync of the story and somehow got there early...

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
The resolution is a bit off for this one. The tops and bottoms are cut off a little

(Not playing in fullscreen mode)

EDIT: actually, a signinificant part of the screen is cut off when not playing in fullscreen

Last edited:

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
There's a Saves subfolder and a Data.sav file in the game folder. Move those from the last version to the new one.

The Data.sav should probably contain the unlocked gallery, but that doesn't work so well for me right now.
I can't find a game folder or the Saves subfolder. This isn't Renpy.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Can anyone upload the fully gallery save? I imported my save game from 2.2 but not my data.sav file, and now my unlock gallery only has the new stuff but not any of the previously played scenes.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Can anyone upload the fully gallery save? I imported my save game from 2.2 but not my data.sav file, and now my unlock gallery only has the new stuff but not any of the previously played scenes.
I posted full saves for every version since 2.0 here: https://f95zone.to/threads/school-love-friends-v2-3-walkius.3128/post-5463640
The data.sav for the gallery is included.
Alternatively you can upload your data.sav to and set all the scenes to 1...

I can't find a game folder or the Saves subfolder. This isn't Renpy.
The Saves directory is in the same directory where the executable (School Love and Friends.exe) is.
1624913977804.png

Last edited:
Reactions: zanetti100

znooopy

Dec 31, 2017

but have to i keep the savefile after i close the game. every time i close the game my saves are gone

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
but have to i keep the savefile after i close the game. every time i close the game my saves are gone
That's not normal, have you tried running the exe as Administrator? Or moving the game to a different folder like your Desktop?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"This game was previously known as "School, Love & Cousins". Due to Patreon's crackdown on incest, characters are no longer related".

Uhh... so again, we need to inform Patreon that sex between cousins is by definition NOT incest. Incest is defined as sex between first and second level blood relatives, which means siblings, parents and grandparents, but not uncles/aunts orCousins are 4th level, uncles/aunts are 3rd level.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
"This game was previously known as "School, Love & Cousins". Due to Patreon's crackdown on incest, characters are no longer related".

Uhh... so again, we need to inform Patreon that sex between cousins is by definition NOT incest. Incest is defined as sex between first and second level blood relatives, which means siblings, parents and grandparents, but not uncles/aunts orCousins are 4th level, uncles/aunts are 3rd level.
They were related again in the previous update, I haven't played this one yet but I assume they still are. Changing the name of the game seems to have made Patreon happy enough.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
i move the folder to destop and it works!!! :) ty
It seems you had extracted the folder somewhere where your local user did not have writing permissions. Next time extract it in a folder where your users has full permission, your desktop works as does your documents folders.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Quick spoiler for anyone who was actually looking forward to the return of Martin and spycams...

eaa3cfd5-b802-4d08-98bf-f40d2395a3bb_text.gif

... there's been so much removed from this game. :(

JereRB

Jan 17, 2018
Downloaded game. Ran it. Tried to start a new game. Game freezes. Never loads. Downloaded someone else's save game. Tried to load it. Also freezes. Using the Windows version of the game. Any advice?

jyd77

Aug 24, 2019
Hello im on mac and every time i try to open the game i get the following "The application “School, Love and Friends” can’t be opened."
Anyone know how to fix this?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes