spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Put this file in your root (i.e., where the exe is) and it should unlock all scenes in the gallery/replay menu (through 2.3). I haven't tested playing the actual game with it, so I don't know if it affects anything but the gallery.

Also, definitely recommend playing this game to see the scenes anyway. One of few very well written games.
Thanks. I actually played through the game twice and had them all unlocked with 2.2 but somehow they were all locked now with 2.3. I did move the Data.sav, but something must have gone wrong.

Jan 28, 2019
Played for the first time, from beginning to all currently available content (I think).

I wish there were more interactions with nerds. The virgins and several other girls have next to no interactions at all.
And I really don't like Mimi. At all. Like, I'd have been thrilled to have the option to encourage Martin to do whatever the fuck he wanted with her, so long as he took her and left. Iris and Mayo, individually or together, were more interesting characters, more sympathetic, than I found Mimi to be.

If there is ever a path to pursue Vicky, it'll be interesting to see what form that takes, but as is, I'm content to play a MC who thinks, sure, she's hot, but that he's happy to have nothing to do with her because she's just a bitch.

Over all, my biggest issues were that, being a sandbox, you had sandbox issues
1) grind (though not excessive)
2) finishing a character path and then basically having nothing to do with them while you work on others
3) skipping through time with nothing to do or nowhere to go. Seriously, the game DESPERATELY needs a "skip the weekend" button, for when all your paths can only advance on week days.

Lastly, scripted events don't take your relationships into account. Pursuing Mimi last, just to finish up content, she asks at some point if the MC is a virgin, to which he meekly admits he is.
I mean, except for the fact that I've fucked all these other girls...
And other events, like where the nerds are being bullied by the cheerleaders, and you pathetically abandon them to their abuse... I mean, I've been through all the Iris and Mayo content so far. You'd think Nate would have had the confidence and relationship with them, by then, to say "come on girls, leave them be," and between that communication classes we took for persuade skills, and relationship levels, that would lead to different results.

But these are minor complaints that are sort of inevitable after a full playthrough.
I like the characters, as we know them now, so I look forward to new updates.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
If there is ever a path to pursue Vicky, it'll be interesting to see what form that takes, but as is, I'm content to play a MC who thinks, sure, she's hot, but that he's happy to have nothing to do with her because she's just a bitch.
The future Vicky progression content is actually pretty solid overall. It also stuck out to me personally as the best and most memorable due to the fact she was such an initial bitch, and as such added that extra layer of chase and feeling of latter accomplishment to the "screw them all" formula that is typically always lacking in these games :)

Was excited to see her make the spin off appearance in the second game, and then disappointed it stopped before ever including a progressed payout content path with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: humanstickobserver

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
What happened to the martial arts school, and the gym they don't seem to come up in game anymore. as stated earlier, the same with massaging maria. Would be nice if there was a list of what was actually taken out, does not say on his site.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
is there a incest patch and is there a Harem path ?
Incest patch is not needed, they are related again! There isn't really any harem path yet, but some characters do learn about your relationships with other characters and are fine with it. There could be a harem path in the future, but right now it is more like having quests than paths in a visual novel.

Reactions: padder

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
humanstickobserver Interactions with the nerds, virgins, etc. will surely come in some update sooner or later. The nerds used to open up a path with another girl, Lee's sister Tenma, and I'm sure that will come back eventually. The virgins are new in version 2, but they certainly haven't been added for no reason.

Mimi is certainly a controversial character, but you don't have to pursue her. There are so many other girls in this game and there will surely be more.

There was Vicky content in version 1, so that should come back as well.

If you finished a character's path, you can interact with most of them for repeatable lewd scenes. Apart from that, more content is surely gonna be added, it's just the current state of being in the progress of getting back all the old content that makes it feel weird, I think.

Skipping through the weekend would really be a good addition, but it's not as much of a problem as it used to be.

I don't think that Mimi event is wrong. The MC is not meant to be a virgin at any point of the game, he just says so to make it easier to get Mimi, I think.

leo_grouch I'm pretty sure that will come back sooner or later. Most of the main paths have been restored quite far already, so it's quite possible that Tenma (with the martial arts) will also return soon. The gym if I recall correctly was mostly a place for Mimi's path and the swingers, both of which seem likely to return rather soon, too. Maria as well, now that one already got rid of Martin.
In the end, it's mostly about what paths Walkius will work on next, as each update focuses on usually only one or two.

Reactions: BILLYTHEKICK

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Halloween party?
I remember that there was a big party for halloween on the version 1.09
In this new remake was deleted?

Satélite 2001

Apr 5, 2020
Finish all routes, talk to Hailey while she is in the photography at 13, and then move forward in time so as not to cause any kind of bug... It worked for me!

Reactions: velass

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
Thanks. I actually played through the game twice and had them all unlocked with 2.2 but somehow they were all locked now with 2.3. I did move the Data.sav, but something must have gone wrong.
Do you still have your original Data.sav? If you upload it to the file to you should see all the scene values and you can manually change them from 0 to 1.

Admittedly, I've only tried that file on mine and it unlocked all the scenes. I had the same issue you were having with my saves not carrying over the unlocked scenes and that fixed it.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes