Start Class
speak at the twin table
Class
Kiss the Red head
Go to Bus teleport to Hailiy and freeze

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hello, could you be more specific about this bug, please
Once HaileyEvent01 is set to 4 during the "Talk to Hailey" quest where she asks if Nate wants to join her in the park and Nate goes to the entrance hall of the school the game gets stuck.
If the buttons in the lower right to skip the time/go to class/go home are used everything seems fine and the player can visit the park to move on with the story. I made a save at the point where you just need to go to the hall...

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Once HaileyEvent01 is set to 4 during the "Talk to Hailey" quest where she asks if Nate wants to join her in the park and Nate goes to the entrance hall of the school the game gets stuck.
If the buttons in the lower right to skip the time/go to class/go home are used everything seems fine and the player can visit the park to move on with the story. I made a save at the point where you just need to go to the hall...
I already fixed this one, thanks.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
is there any insta/auto/fulltext-skip button, like control in renpy?
(it is kinda main button for any sandboxer, isnt it?)

Last edited:

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
I'd love if certain events would be repeatable such as the latest update scenes with Emily & Ako at Ako's place or the one in the locker room, maybe in the future

Hi Power

Oct 26, 2017
The day after being caught watching the two cheerleaders 69 when i enter the school the game freezes. There are no GUI buttons visible.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
This Game so GOOD~ I like the NTR scenes, a bit similar to BIG BROTHER game, I hope the Game can update soon!!!
I like the character Martin even he is quite BadAss and fucked Mimi & Maria. Martin is similar to Eric in BIG BROTHER~

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
This Game so GOOD~ I like the NTR scenes, a bit similar to BIG BROTHER game, I hope the Game can update soon!!!
I like the character Martin even he is quite BadAss and fucked Mimi & Maria. Martin is similar to Eric in BIG BROTHER~
please can you all google the meaning of NTR!
There is NO NTR in this game!
you are not in a relationship with one of them! the only person who is cheating on everyone is the MC

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
you are not in a relationship with one of them! the only person who is cheating on everyone is the MC
Nice try. You have my blessing. But I have given up explaining to the forum what NTR really means. The fact that a relationship is a prerequisite is something that many simply do not want to admit. The term has meanwhile been misused to such an extent that everything is interpreted in it where the MC isn't involved. The asians would laugh at us for it. Let it be. The people don't want to know.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I've not played this one yet.
People seem pretty focused on discussing what/if/definition of NTR/ntr-ish content.

Since I don't want to add to firestorm, I'll ask it this way.

Is it possible to play this game with "only MC" getting action with girls? As I don't like to share at all.

Or is this one of those "everybody is fucking everybody, but it's ok because we don't define relationships"?

I am not criticizing (whatever it turns out to be), I am just asking for clarification as there seems to be a good deal of debate over definitions.

Thanks

hitmangen

Feb 17, 2020
Oh God this again, can you just let it go? this is happening in all the forums.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes