slayerfox

May 19, 2018
encountered a weird bug - starting on day 74, when I got to the main hall of the school, my screen goes white an I have to resort to alt+f4ing. anybody know of a fix for this? would really like to avoid re-setting my progress.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Or Glamour, of course.
I forget which game it was, but the MC mused that he could install cameras around the house and earn money, then dismissed it thinking "what kind of creep would do that without consent?"
There has been many shows like that online dude, you watch how a couple lives f/m f/f hell I even saw f/f/m but you need to pay to see the certain rooms of the house, like bedroom and bathroom. They are aware of the cams but they are also making money.
If I have understood you correctly.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
There has been many shows like that online dude, you watch how a couple lives f/m f/f hell I even saw f/f/m but you need to pay to see the certain rooms of the house, like bedroom and bathroom. They are aware of the cams but they are also making money.
If I have understood you correctly.
I don't think you did.
In the game Glamour (and the earlier Big Brother game), Max plants cameras around the house without his family's knowledge.
In another game, the developer referenced that by having the MC of that game think about the possibility then reject it because only a creep would do that without knowledge and consent of those in the house.
It's probably a given that DarkSilver's Big Brother game was inspired by the Big Brother reality shows around the world.
Me, I'm old enough to remember when JenniCam was a thing, one of the first 24/7 streaming cameras out there. Her camera would take a picture every few seconds or so. We didn't have the infrastructure for video streaming yet.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The Mega link doesn't work for windows. Says the file has been removed. Is there a plan to fix this?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Awesome, that works. Thank you kindly. (y)
Rather than make a new post, I'll just edit this one. Any way to change MC name? Frickin hate the name Nate. Bad childhood memories. :cry:

Last edited:

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
Sadly can't get this version to work. After the setup graphics and controls window, it opens the message about all the characters being 18 and won't proceed. Not sure where any log file is if it exists
I played 2.4 but obviously there's quite a bit to be done. I realise 1.10 is technically different but also had content not in 2.4.
Any advice on trying get 1.10 to run? Last old version I had was 0.10 which was from quite a while ago.
If I go to the far right of the screen (halfway down or below) there's a small flash and then I can get the game to start which is a relief because 1.10 deserves playing.
A bug I did find in that version is that if the MC goes to the gym changing rooms and there's nobody there (e.g. 1st time the MC was there) the spying eye pops up but if you press it the game has no slideshow to go to so just hangs.

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Cheerleaders_intro_20.jpg Cheerleaders_karaoke_5.jpg

Aug 29, 2021 at 4:27 PM
Preview 2.5 - Cheerleaders
Hi everyone,
Long time without news, sorry about that. I wasn't even on vacation, but I had too much to do at home and at work.
But I worked on the latest version of SLF. Let me show you what I worked on.
The next version will focus on different main routes. The first is the cheerleader route.
For now, they don't really like you. But you managed to get closer to few of them. Now it's time to be accepted in their group.

Please support the DEV ;)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So going to meet Hailey at the park, causes a white screen, that freezes the game. Is there a workaround or wait for next update?

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Come on I don't believe to St. Nicklaus.... The dev has done this work to put in new content ,that basicallyis old one ,more slowly making with it more updates so to get to the content of 1.1 so we have had already 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 and 2.4 and now 2.5 and it still has not yet catch up with older 1.10 this means more money(5 updates) by reworking contents and doing an easier sidework come on we don't live in papuasia...I don't like all this so I'm not supporting him there was no need of a rebuilt ,the only reason to do it is to divide old content that in the past came out all together in new but slower updates to get more moneys the rework is just an excuse to justify it,it was not required...I think the dev understood that he was quite at the end and he decided for a rebuilt to make more money out of this game....

Last edited:

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
KroqGar Um, you know that 1.10 was 11 updates from 1.0? Development now certainly isn't slower or more divided up than back then. And the game HAD serious flaws in the story, the mechanics and the renders that now are addressed.
And while 2.4 misses some content from 1.10, it also has a lot of new content as well.

Reactions: pgm_01

Yrara

Dec 27, 2017
And in the new version, there are many new characters. I liked the old version too. And new interesting

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes