Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Is there any walk through available?
I personally didn't really need a Walkthrough the hints top right were enough. There were some parts that were a bit more tricky where I didn't exactly know what to do, but the answers to that are already here in the Thread you just have to search for it.

aryanddevil

Jun 4, 2019
Valkius you have worked hard and your efforts are appreciated but somehow the interface is not good this time. Even auto save options are limited and save slot are irritating. I am disappointed with new interface and save options. Even selections are also too much it irritates and kills the thrill of playing game. Anyway that's only my opinion I cant and I want talk about what others say. If possible improve this one. I have already give up playing this game.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Game takes too long to get anywhere substantial. is too grindy. Needs to get there quicker than 4-6 hours of clicking......
Just looked up the pics online for the whole game. It was much more satisfying than actually playing the game. I suggest taking this route instead for anyone getting started.

• Angry
Reactions: BoobiesSugoi

Ifmonger

Dec 4, 2019
Meeting Hailey in the park freezes the game, screen goes white and stays that way.. Have to force quit the game. Any work arounds? Been looking through this thread but don't see anything specific for it. Thanks :D

Reactions: Steven Kimpton

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Meeting Hailey in the park freezes the game, screen goes white and stays that way.. Have to force quit the game. Any work arounds? Been looking through this thread but don't see anything specific for it. Thanks :D
On the first page there is a link to a Hotfix, that should restore the missing images and allow you to continue the game.

Reactions: Ifmonger

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
do you mean the scene Maria and Martin? then you are wrong you dont have a relationship with Maria so no NTR! just google what NTR means before you say there is NTR in the game!

The tag is from the first versions of the game where was NTR and Rape!
Basically it is not the right term but generally speaking people has enlarged ntr to "someone else fucking a girl that I would instead fuck with my main character"from an harem point of view they are all mine so every girl who is not fucking with me is cheating on me

Reactions: DA22

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
do you mean the scene Maria and Martin? then you are wrong you dont have a relationship with Maria so no NTR! just google what NTR means before you say there is NTR in the game!

The tag is from the first versions of the game where was NTR and Rape!
There is also a scene of Mimi and Martin
The NTR tag is defined in this forum in such a way that it is NTR "if a LI has sex with someone other than the MC". It doesn't go by the true definition of Netorare and Netori, unfortunately. There is no reason to argue about it.

Reactions: KroqGar

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
The NTR tag is defined in this forum in such a way that it is NTR "if a LI has sex with someone other than the MC". It doesn't go by the true definition of Netorare and Netori, unfortunately. There is no reason to argue about it.
Basically they are saying that you didn't fuck maria before she fucks with someone else so it is not real cheating ,it is just that someone anticipated you...I can agree on that to give sensations to ntr fans you have to have sex and then she should betray you with someone else otherwise ntr fans are not involved or excited...

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Basically they are saying that you didn't fuck maria before she fucks with someone else so it is not real cheating ,it is just that someone anticipated you...I can agree on that to give sensations to ntr fans you have to have sex and then she should betray you with someone else otherwise ntr fans are not involved or excited...
I'm a NTR fan, just like many other fetishism, if the stories are greats. And I also rather define NTR in the traditional sense: Netori, Netorare. In this forum it is just defined differently. I don't like it that way, but no need to argue about it. Theoretically it was in the game whole the time, as ako already approaches our LI, if we let her. It has nothing to do with gender.

No matter what you call it, these contents are in the game. They are avoidable. Whoever wants to see it can see it. If someone don't want to see it, he/she can avoid it. So not a big problem at all (y)

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The Dev has just posted an update on Patreon for the game. It seems that in addition to the planned content with the Cheerleaders we get to spend some time with Fang and Olive.

1632732861106.png

1632732482293.png

Preview 2.5 - The Virgins
♪Touched for the very first time♪
Hi everyone,
In the next update, you will learn more about the Virgins group. Mainly Olive and Fang. Do they really deserve their nicknames? You'll see soon.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes