Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
PLayed this game years ago, we had a walkthrough back then, dide they rly removed it to make it patreon only?
Due to the progression change in the remade version the only use for the old walkthrough is to get max points for the first Emily date. Other than that, just use the quests top of your screen.

Sleepstalker

Aug 11, 2021
Hello,

does anyone have a savegame for me where lee and tenma just got invited to go bowling.
I've restarted 7 times now...I have no other idea. The book says Lee and his sister are coming during the afternoon...but where? And before that, Lee said 6:00 pm downtown...but nobody's there :)

Thanks very much

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
Is Sara a new character, or was she in the original pre-remake game? I remember Tenma, but can't bring Sara to mind.

mike2910

May 8, 2020
This game is one of my favorites here. I haven't played the game before the remake, is it very different? I ask because I read many people complaining about this version.

Reactions: JJ mustang

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
played this again after a while.
If I'm reading this right, there's a halloween party event?
How do you unlock it exactly?

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
What exactly do i do on the day 1 School. It says introduce yourself to everyone. I clicked every part of the map and the people in it, no chat nothing. I just cant advance anything.

/edit was a bug. Restarted and suddenly i was in class passing notes

Last edited:

JJ mustang

Mar 9, 2019
I have been playing this from the beginning and love the game; it is fresh and fun.
I downloaded the new version but can't move my saves over this time from 2.6. Any advice? I don't want to start over, I'm on day 255 or so. Thanks.

niente

Jun 13, 2020
Right click on the app, then tap on 'show package contents'. Open the contents folder and right click on the MacOS folder. In the menu, go to 'services' and then click on 'new terminal at folder'. Once that's opened up type 'chmod +x ./S' then press the TAB key to autocomplete. It should end up something like: 'chmod +x School\ Love\ and\ Friends' then press enter on your keyboard and try to open it again.
for me the file always currupts and i get advised to delete it. any ideas or updates?

RealSwede

Jun 2, 2018
for me the file always currupts and i get advised to delete it. any ideas or updates?
I've just double checked. It still works for me doing that. One alternative is to move the app into the Applications folder and then back out again. that seems to also fix the issue.

niente

Jun 13, 2020
I've just double checked. It still works for me doing that. One alternative is to move the app into the Applications folder and then back out again. that seems to also fix the issue.
thanks for checking but with the "chmod" i still get a "School, Love & Friends is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash".

Moving into application folder and out does not change anything.

Seems like i won´t be able to play the game :/

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
thanks for checking but with the "chmod" i still get a "School, Love & Friends is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash".

Moving into application folder and out does not change anything.

Seems like i won´t be able to play the game :/
Try downloading the windows version and playing with wine. That should work.

Reactions: niente

Principal14

Sep 8, 2018
It's about time after all the prodagonists to put an end to the flowery sex. There has to be at least one character who likes anal sex, for example. In addition, you should finally include the Maria events.

Reactions: asdfg-79t
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes