Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I played it once. i loved the game! now i hate it. sex with children And player rape. You can't decide anything anymore... that's not open world.... Open World was your version v1.10. Now it's just garbage. That makes me really sad! there is no longer a choice! Had on the version 1.10. continued to work. Would now have twice as many supporters... Because that was perfect and not as boring as this! Now I feel like a kid fucker while playing! The great virgins... No, that's not possible....

Reactions: EZ8lt and Keioshin

Mad Doc

Mar 14, 2018
soo i 've taken over my saves from the 2.6 version. everything seems to work fine untill the objective with meeting Lee at the Dojo. idk if its the saves or something in the code doesnt trigger but i seem to be stuck at this point.
i tried going to the dojo everyday for a whole ingame week but nothing happens.
does anyone know how i can continue? View attachment 1787025 View attachment 1787026
Go to the Dojo at 20:00 should have second option to train with his sister
start times give you different options.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
That was in the first version of the game. Walkius was not satisfied with the first version, so he decided to make a remake of his own game to correct inconsistencies in the plot.
Is there any content with Maria in the current version ?

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
I have played first few releases of this game and can't srly see any big changes when it comes to story directions but for some reason i have this feeling of my progress with characters being shittier than in older versions beside it i can't figure out what did dev smoke when creating cousins heads models, they both look so weird the younger has weird head in general while the older has this weird masculine chin.

Reactions: Firecracker001

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
I have played first few releases of this game and can't srly see any big changes when it comes to story directions but for some reason i have this feeling of my progress with characters being shittier than in older versions beside it i can't figure out what did dev smoke when creating cousins heads models, they both look so weird the younger has weird head in general while the older has this weird masculine chin.
I noticed that too, Mimi's chin looks very strange during the late afternoon/early evening teasing scene.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
I noticed that too, Mimi's chin looks very strange during the late afternoon/early evening teasing scene.

funny you said that bothered the fuck out of me playing this game too that I started modding it and meh lost interest but here is an example of one I did of Mimi-its in wide color from Photoshop so will look weird to you-didn't convert it back to srgb but you'll get the point ha. I modded her face and body-more feminine and realistic imo

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
how is the ntr in this game and how to get it?
Mostly teasing now, and some peeping on family before you start something. There's also some scenes of Cheerleaders with Jocks at parties at the start of the game. Don't believe there's anything else atm.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Mostly caught up now. Too bad that the new girl focus seems even younger than the regular crowd and the only pupil with breasts of note - Sabrina the Jock - still has zero interaction. Wonder how many updates it will take until we get back to Christmas break where the old version left off.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Mostly caught up now. Too bad that the new girl focus seems even younger than the regular crowd and the only pupil with breasts of note - Sabrina the Jock - still has zero interaction. Wonder how many updates it will take until we get back to Christmas break where the old version left off.
That will probably take a while. There is still a lot of content missing that was already there before the remake. It's not even known if everything will come back in. So it's hard to say when the remake will actually be finished and when the real new stuff will start. And we are guaranteed to be years away from the full version.

Reactions: Firecracker001

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
That will probably take a while. There is still a lot of content missing that was already there before the remake. It's not even known if everything will come back in. So it's hard to say when the remake will actually be finished and when the real new stuff will start. And we are guaranteed to be years away from the full version.
Correct and 100%! He always takes us content. But takes money for the same thing again! ok small changes But they are worse than before. I'm sorry people. But I hope now he doesn't do anything anymore. It's no fun anymore. It's just cheating. Either. he goes back to version 1.10 or he finishes his work. This version is just crap .... that makes me sad!

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Look, I totally get the small but super duper vocal and sensitive about non-MC pixel sex crowd here on F95 typically have and need their all but exclusive patented rights to the use of the face palm emote on this message board. BUT...the fact we had full progression payouts with Vicky in the first version game, and then to yet again check in and see zero focus effort going into her progression path in this still-hasn't-caught-up-v2, actually does feel like a worthy time to use it here imo.

So yeah. Booo :FacePalm:

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes