Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
This developer doesn't get it. Nobody wants MLF and he is killing SLF so that nobody wants this anymore either. Because he also fell asleep there with updates. he probably believes that money grows on trees

Reactions: Time Killer1981

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
The developer gets it. The developer had a little lack of inspiration with SLF, that's why he wanted to release one version of MLF. The developer changed his real job few months ago and leaks time to work on his game. The developer has a little girl who doesn't sleep at night and make him very tired.
Oh... And the developer don't earn any money when he doesn't release a new version, so I think he knows that money doesn't grow on tree.
Thanks for your support. I know it's hard to wait for new versions, but I try to do my best to release something with lot of contents instead of just a little update (which could give easy money :coffee:)

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
The developer gets it. The developer had a little lack of inspiration with SLF, that's why he wanted to release one version of MLF. The developer changed his real job few months ago and leaks time to work on his game. The developer has a little girl who doesn't sleep at night and make him very tired.
Oh... And the developer don't earn any money when he doesn't release a new version, so I think he knows that money doesn't grow on tree.
Thanks for your support. I know it's hard to wait for new versions, but I try to do my best to release something with lot of contents instead of just a little update (which could give easy money :coffee:)
Welcome in the Real Life!!

Not only you have this in the Life. To this Point have you right.

And yes you like no little Updates create This i Understanding!

Now comes the Problem!

Remake from a Remake, Player lost many Content.

Support you before, for what you create!

Now your Version from SLF is only Crap! Player Rape and you must Fucking Kids! You cant not Saying "No i dont Wants"

But must play for Contact to Another Girls.

Sorry your best Version is School, Love & Friends_v1.10 ! Have best Content and is Faire for all players.

With your Remake shit take you for Same Content again Money! This is Cheating! (yes another Ways, on end is the Same)

The First Remake, i on your Side. Yes was Right.

But not again on this new Shit Version!

Sorry Walkius your Answer is the normal life.

Only your Support System is Fair on Partion, Pay for Version.

But not ever your Remake shit! You teach in MLF great! You Teach what your player not Wants!!

We wants have with Vicky, we Wants Vicky Fucking! Befor Wait over Years on this!! And have Money Give!

Same with Chisty!! And you Take us all with a new shit Remake!

Now again your money give and over Month waiting????

No thanks!!

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017

Now comes the Problem!

Now your Version from SLF is only Crap! Player Rape and you must Fucking Kids! You cant not Saying "No i dont Wants"

Sorry your best Version is School, Love & Friends_v1.10 ! Have best Content and is Faire for all players.

With your Remake shit take you for Same Content again Money! This is Cheating! (yes another Ways, on end is the Same)

But not ever your Remake shit! You teach in MLF great! You Teach what your player not Wants!!

We wants have with Vicky, we Wants Vicky Fucking! Befor Wait over Years on this!! And have Money Give!

No thanks!!
Is this some kind of a crapy RAP try, or you cosplaying Yoda speech? :giggle:

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Let me get this straight. Dev lost inspiration on original game. And he was having personal problems at home. And, the solution he came up with that he'll start a brand new project:WaitWhat:

• Haha
Reactions: no1milfhunter

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

Now comes the Problem!

No thanks!!
What player rape? I didn’t see any.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes