Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Follow what people write and then react or do you think I'm stupid?
Well, it looks like you were talking about the medschool game. Nothing to do with thinking if you're stupid.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Nine months is nothing! I waited 14 years for Duke Nukem Forever and now I've been waiting 11 years for the next part of A Song of Ice and Fire! so don't tell me about waiting - unlike today's youth, I've learned to be patient! :ROFLMAO:
The "Duke Nukem Forever" of this forum is called AWAM. The game has been in development for years now. And to this day it hasn't really gotten serious on any single route ;)

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017

:LOL:
This dev is something else

I know that this is at least the third version of SLF that he's made. Every fucking time he cuts all the content out and patrons are forced to pay to get it all back

Now he's decided that the villain of that game needs to be an MC of this second game. And probably bang some of the girls that the MC of the first one was with

What the fuck was he thinking...?

light03

Feb 26, 2018
You´re right. It seems to me that this is more of an excuse. Because "burnout" is a psychosomatic breakdown, the precursor of exhaustion depression. This is a very serious disease from which not everyone recovers. I've experienced that myself, years ago. This is not a pleasure. And with this disease, less work is the solution, not more. The people who talk themselves out of it don't know what it is at all.
Not that I'm defending this developer and I'm fine with his excuses, but still I can see that in the everyday sense, we can call burnout an overdose of an activity. From this overdose, people have a strong unwillingness to continue working on this particular thing. So, sometimes, switching to something new to rekindle your passion and then returning to the old with renewed vigor can be a viable strategy. It's not more work, it's diversity.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Not that I'm defending this developer and I'm fine with his excuses, but still I can see that in the everyday sense, we can call burnout an overdose of an activity. From this overdose, people have a strong unwillingness to continue working on this particular thing. So, sometimes, switching to something new to rekindle your passion and then returning to the old with renewed vigor can be a viable strategy. It's not more work, it's diversity.
You have a point. (y)

However, this game has a good chance of diversity - namely the many other LI, which can all be provided with different stories and scenes. And the game has a lot of them. But if a developers don't make full use of this, but always do the same thing because of pressure from a supposed majority, especially from the vanilla fans, it can't work. This has nothing to do with an actual burnout. Nobody prevents a developer from making his game varied and interesting.

Reactions: light03

Phily123465

Nov 1, 2022
Is it me or is the double project with gigantic delays/development times becoming a trend with Adult games in general. Almost every major creator I've seen has done this and while they say it is to prevent burn out it just seems to quicken it. It means you get maybe two or three updates a year satisfying no one.

The weirdest part to me is the updates for most of these games are really small and do not seem to match the development time they take.
On his patreon he said the next update (as you know he is developing MLF) will be for this.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Reading that December update, MLF was supposed to be 1.0? As in finishing it off? that was a laugh, he added a lot of superfluous gameplay, but the stories advanced practically nothing at all.

Still stupid that there was far more content in the 2nd version of SLF, back then you could fuck Aiko, there was a whole vacation subplot, you could threesome or more with all of Alice's crew and there was the Halloween party with its own set of crazy shit.

CreamyX

Dec 30, 2022
So I realize that this game is onhold and that there are issues and bugs. With that being said, I have a question.

So on the Unexpected Partnership path I have been going down that and I got to the point where MC, Ako, Olivia, and Lisa go to the beach and their clothes are stolen. It tells me to talk to Ako, but it hasn't given me that option in A LONG TIME. I can click on Ako but no dialogue options come up.

Also, on on some days I will see a dialogue option for Erwan but when I try to click on it nothing happens.

Are those two things bugs? Or is it something else?

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
So I realize that this game is onhold and that there are issues and bugs. With that being said, I have a question.

So on the Unexpected Partnership path I have been going down that and I got to the point where MC, Ako, Olivia, and Lisa go to the beach and their clothes are stolen. It tells me to talk to Ako, but it hasn't given me that option in A LONG TIME. I can click on Ako but no dialogue options come up.

Also, on on some days I will see a dialogue option for Erwan but when I try to click on it nothing happens.

Are those two things bugs? Or is it something else?
Hello. Could you send me your save with bug please. dev.walkius@gmail.com

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I just sent it. Happen to have the exact day up for Erwan.
Thanks, I was able to fix them both. For Erwan, it's nothing important, just some chit chat. About Ako, I forgot precise in the objective that you have to increase your relationship with Alice first.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes