xerofaith

May 13, 2018
I'm liking the game so far, but it's really frustrating not being able to save before making decisions that could impact the rest of the game. That, and no rollback function can be seriously annoying. Also, I'm well past getting rid of the med school guy, but haven't had anymore content with the aunt. Was that it for her?

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
I'm liking the game so far, but it's really frustrating not being able to save before making decisions that could impact the rest of the game. That, and no rollback function can be seriously annoying. Also, I'm well past getting rid of the med school guy, but haven't had anymore content with the aunt. Was that it for her?
In the previous build of the game the aunt had a back problem, which Nate offered to massage for her, but with the re-write this has not been included yet.

School Love and Friends 25_12_2019 11_54_59.jpg

Previously this lead to a fair bit of action, but we live in hope that the dev will re-introduce this.

Previously, Martin (the Med School Guy) could get a lot further with his seduction, but in the current version you can drive him away without him ever seducing Maria, (and almost with Mimi). In the current version Nate can just interrupt him until he goes away.

Let's hope that Nate's seduction of Maria is re-introduced to the game soon!

Reactions: @ALLAMPURI

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Another tease from the Dev about the content coming with 2.8. No hint on the date yet though.

Hailey_cafe_8.jpg

Preview 2.8 - Hailey
I won't spoil you, but if you remember well, something happened during the twins' sleepover. You were drunk, Hailey was drunk and... Well, let's continue this story a little bit.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The Dev is teasing with another Preview from version 2.8. looks like we are getting close... :)

1681889525834.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview 2.8 - Ako & advancement
Hello everyone,
In the next update, the story between Ako and Alice (your cousin) will continue. In the last update, Alice realized that Ako was attracted to her and they had their first kinky moment (but she was drunk). Now it's time to convince Alice to give her body to her friend (but still under your supervision ;))
About the release date : I'm close to finish this update. I just miss one weekend event (I have the images but I have to write it, and it's a big one), and the math/english new lesson. I'm having hard time to find new event for these two (maybe if you have ideas...). Then I test it and it may be release before the end of the month.

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
The Dev is teasing with another Preview from version 2.8. looks like we are getting close... :)

View attachment 2557119

Hello everyone,
In the next update, the story between Ako and Alice (your cousin) will continue. In the last update, Alice realized that Ako was attracted to her and they had their first kinky moment (but she was drunk). Now it's time to convince Alice to give her body to her friend (but still under your supervision ;))
About the release date : I'm close to finish this update. I just miss one weekend event (I have the images but I have to write it, and it's a big one), and the math/english new lesson. I'm having hard time to find new event for these two (maybe if you have ideas...). Then I test it and it may be release before the end of the month.
Remember back in the day when you could actually fuck Ako, and she wasn't constantly pushing on Alice in a creepy way while stringing along Nate?

• Haha
Reactions: pgm_01 and Almighty

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah... I remember... would better if Nate is not in the scene
I consider Nate (at least the earlier version of Nate) to be slightly better than Max, but that's a low bar. He still is manipulative, but he eventually seems to show a little empathy and consideration for the women in his life.

jjoron95

Jun 7, 2017

View attachment 2557119

Hello everyone,
release before the end of the month or not?

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Walkius has sent an update announcing contents and availability dates for the new version 2.8 of SLF, which includes the start of some activitiess that many have been waiting for!

Maria_living_dishes2.jpg

SLF - Changelog 2.8
Long time since the latest update. And this update was ready three days ago but I lost my Internet connection so... Anyway, here what's new:
- Ako: progress in the main story of your favorite Asian lesbian. You will continue to convince Alice to try to taste a girl. And Ako will be so grateful…
- Hailey: after having sex while you were drunk, it’s time to think about the future of your relationship, or maybe she already knows what she wants to do.
- Fang and Olive, aka the Virgins: you took Fang little flower, but if you prefer ginger to Asian, maybe it’s time to get to Olive.
- Emily: a new scene for your first lover
- Maria: yes, yes, the aunt. It’s time to develop her story, not easy because in which world an aunt who would get intimate with her nephew. Hopefully, this is a game. But don’t get to excited, this is just the beginning of her event, you’ll have more in the next update.
- Home interactions: you can now enter in the bathroom in the morning. The events will depend of your relationship with each girl in the house.
- New lessons
- New weekend events (including a big one)

20$: May 12th
10$: May 14th
5$: May 16th

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Walkius has sent an update announcing contents and availability dates for the new version 2.8 of SLF, which includes the start of some activitiess that many have been waiting for!

View attachment 2609753

SLF - Changelog 2.8
Long time since the latest update. And this update was ready three days ago but I lost my Internet connection so... Anyway, here what's new:
- Ako: progress in the main story of your favorite Asian lesbian. You will continue to convince Alice to try to taste a girl. And Ako will be so grateful…
- Hailey: after having sex while you were drunk, it’s time to think about the future of your relationship, or maybe she already knows what she wants to do.
- Fang and Olive, aka the Virgins: you took Fang little flower, but if you prefer ginger to Asian, maybe it’s time to get to Olive.
- Emily: a new scene for your first lover
- Maria: yes, yes, the aunt. It’s time to develop her story, not easy because in which world an aunt who would get intimate with her nephew. Hopefully, this is a game. But don’t get to excited, this is just the beginning of her event, you’ll have more in the next update.
- Home interactions: you can now enter in the bathroom in the morning. The events will depend of your relationship with each girl in the house.
- New lessons
- New weekend events (including a big one)

20$: May 12th
10$: May 14th
5$: May 16th
This sounds pretty good, and I've the patience to wait for the public release or a leak.:cool:

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes