ChaozEnigma

Jun 18, 2019
Click the book icon on the top left, click the green invitations tab, click the beach icon (the umbrella, sun and waves), then click family at beach.
After inviting them how do i go to beach? when i went to map i dont see beach during 1300 to 1800. i have invited emily to beach but thats meeting at her house first

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
After inviting them how do i go to beach? when i went to map i dont see beach during 1300 to 1800. i have invited emily to beach but thats meeting at her house first
The icon appears in the water on the right, from 13:00 to 17:00 once you have invited them using the invitations tab.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Not sure if I should wait 2-3 months for next update and have a bit more content to play through, or check it out now and refresh my memory.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Windows - Full game
- - -

Windows - Update only from v2.7 to v2.8
- - -

How to keep your saves?
Copy the Saves folder and the Data.sav into the root (with the .exe) of the new version (no need if you have downloaded just the update)

Full Saves + Gallery Unlock

Last edited:

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Havent played this in a long time.. see it no longer has incest? Is there a patch or some way to include it?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Havent played this in a long time.. see it no longer has incest? Is there a patch or some way to include it?
No (but if you read the changelog, there are some hints about it)

is it a big update? because if not much content has been added i might aswell wait for next or so...
Did you read the changelog, that will give an idea...

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
No (but if you read the changelog, there are some hints about it)
It still has incest.
For some puzzling reason (probably because Unity is harder to make a patch for than Renpy) no patch, so it's no longer worth playing. Apparently most agree, only 259 subs on Shitreon.
I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, there is no patch needed, cause incest was never removed.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes