Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
there is no save to load,just a gallery replay(i already downloaded it thats why i said no gallery replay)
No idea what Rauum is talking about but my files are save files.
You just have to follow the instructions.

1 - Make a backup of your existing Save (Data.sav e a folder Saves)

2 - Delete the folder "Saves" and "Data.sav", paste the content of the attached zipped file in the game folder.

It will stay like this

View attachment 2619037
Well seems like you had to take them by the hand and walk them through it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: giqui

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Someone has the link to an old old version (~ v1.9 maybe patreon) where there were still all the full interactions with Maria, because this update really disappointing :mad:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
pocencer, Eponym No NTR in the current version. Up to version 1.10, there was Martin who you could see having sex with both Mimi and Maria (but only before you got into a relationship with them, so not really NTR) and if you helped Ako, she would have sex with Alice with you more or less only watching. Both are probably going to come back once the rework progresses, but I expect them to be changed a lot, given that both were not met with much enthusiasm by the players.

Firecracker001 Yeah, we got it, you don't like the rework. But it IS definitely better gameplay-wise, with better image quality, less grinding and more believable story. Sure, there's lots of contents still missing, but there's already a lot there already, including quite a bit of completely new content. Walkius charges Patreons only once per release and of course you don't have to support him now and can wait for the game to be completed or closer to completion. What I don't get is why you are complaining about missing choices. The game really never had many of them to begin with. Only real choices I remember where whether to Date Iris or Mayo, whether to get rid of Martin or make a deal with him, whether to make K&C break up and if you did whether to help Ako with them. Now, none of these four is present in the current version yet, but I think it is probable that they will return as the remake progresses and we reach these points. The less influential are still exactly as they were before: You can choose not to persue some tasks, which costs you some content without giving you some other content, and at the party you have a bunch of minor events of which you can get one per play through by picking a series of decisions.
You're wrong about Maria. Mimi may have had sex with Martin before. But Maria did NOT do that. Martin could only have sex with Maria if we let him. We still have the opportunity to get rid of him (probably everyone did it if they weren't cucks :KEK: )

I don't know about the content in the new reworked version. I haven't played and I honestly prefer to wait for more content (especially with Maria, she is my fav) and play the older version to see more scenes.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
The swinging content is still in the game correct? Just went through the images and didn't see the scene I remember being there when I played like 2ish years ago.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
forgot about this,prob because next month is 6 years old.loved this game when it came out.but i dont understand devs-patreons rules clear when you start,do what all the good devs do patch ect,ok delayed due to patreon.apparently we have a sequel out(has that been redone).DOES THIS MEAN I CAN HAVE FUN WITH AUNT IN NEW GAME BECAUSE ITS BASED AFTER END OF THIS GAME-wow seriously sad from my point of view,another classic like bb gone to dust

bobloblawwwwwww

Feb 24, 2021
Kind of a bummer to wait a year for an update that takes all of 30 minutes to play through. Gotta say though, really loved the new Ako/Alice stuff, and the home alone with Alice weekend event was pretty awesome. I think I have a couple/few more random events to get through so we'll see how those go.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
You're wrong about Maria. Mimi may have had sex with Martin before. But Maria did NOT do that. Martin could only have sex with Maria if we let him. We still have the opportunity to get rid of him (probably everyone did it if they weren't cucks :KEK: )

I don't know about the content in the new reworked version. I haven't played and I honestly prefer to wait for more content (especially with Maria, she is my fav) and play the older version to see more scenes.
As far as i know, the scenes with Martin still have not yet been added to the rework. No idea if they'll ever come back in. It would be a great achievement if the developer would release a new update at all. It's been a long time since the last one.

As far as I can remember, Martin first had sex with Maria and then later with Mimi. At least his sex with Maria was difficult to avoid because the ingame time to do this was really short.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
As far as i know, the scenes with Martin still have not yet been added to the rework. No idea if they'll ever come back in. It would be a great achievement if the developer would release a new update at all. It's been a long time since the last one.

As far as I can remember, Martin first had sex with Maria and then later with Mimi. At least his sex with Maria was difficult to avoid because the ingame time to do this was really short.
I always played with wt and always managed to get his flash drive. So in my PT, he never had sex with Maria. :sneaky:

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
I see this game has the rape tag. Is it just characters talking about rape or is an action you can take?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Reactions: vekker

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
School, Love & Friends [v2.8] [Walkius]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 1.1 GB

- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

I did a test with some saves I downloaded from a website. Attached

Here teaches how to apply Save 1 and Save 2 (Make a backup of your existing Save)
https://f95zone.to/threads/school-love-friends-v2-8-walkius.3128/post-10764093

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for compressing a unity game!

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes