DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I checked the files and there's animations in the game but they never play during any scenes. Is this the same for everyone?
<sheepish grin> Now that I go and actually look at the game mp4 videos in the StreamingAssets folder, I realize that there are a lot more of them than I had thought. Most are so short that I realize by the time I had read the accompanying dialog text I had missed them and thought they were stills. Also, a number are zoom and pan shots I thought were done with ren'py commands rather than a video.

However, I don't see anything that doesn't connect with a remembered scene or event but there are a bunch. Given the number, it would not be unusual for the dev to have missed cleaning out some old ones no longer used or to have added some that are not yet used.

Reactions: vekker

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I have searched the thread but I can't seem to find an answer. When you get caught spying on Mimi, you are given the choice to accept your punishemnt or to get her a gift. What's the gift option? I can't seem to figure it out?

[Edit] Bah, stupid me. I was trying to find the gift on the online store. Finally I visited the Grocery Store and found what I needed.

Last edited:

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
It looks like the Dev will be staying with SLF for the next update, and not switching to MLF for the next one.

So, the next version I'm working on is School, Love & Friends.
I heard your wishes and let's start this preview with a new thing... Well, I think the image is speaking for itself.
And if you want to start with anal, who's better than Alice to try?
Stay tune.

87Gamer

Nov 15, 2017
Does anyone here know where Walkius gets the base character images from, or are they his own creation? I looked on Deviant Art, but there's nothing there.

TheGremlin21

Sep 19, 2018

You wanted the nerds? You will have the nerds. And of course, all the young girls/sisters that come with them. And what is best than a cosplay party?
This party is not unique. You can invite them every three days and if your relationship with the different girls is high enough, you will unlock new scenes.

By the way, I add a new functionality. In the invitation menu, you will now have an alert if a new event is available. The events can be a main event, or just a side one. That way, you won't miss anything and won't waste time to try to invite different people for nothing.

1686909313047.png

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It seems that you're looking for different game. Try something like Honey Select, where dialogues are short and along the lines of "hey girl, wanna spread your legs for me?", "of course I do!". This game here appeals to us romantics who prefer humble love story about MC screwing half of school (the female half) and more. It needs some romance to be at least remotely believable.
Nate is like Max Lite™, he starts out creepy like Max, but unlike Max, he eventually develops compassion, empathy, and real feelings for the women in his life.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
A second batch of teasers for the Nerds Party...
________

Nerds_party_26.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview 2.9 - Nerds party 2
As I said few days ago, you can invite the nerds for a cosplay party. This event will allow you to advance with the nerds but also with the girls. Few events can happen, depending on how close you are with Tenma, Alice, Sara or even Sharon.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Anyone that has the completed replay for v2.8? (data.sav) i stupidly forgot to copy it over.

Jun 13, 2022
So if i download the saves they will be in German??
No, because the text scripts of the game and the translator text are separated and not included or saved in the sav files. The translator I use only works translating simultan without any changes to the original sav datas.
This is the look using the same files in a game without the simultan translator. You see, no german.
Zwischenablage02.jpg

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes