Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
I loved this game but I've never experienced ththew content e kind of glitches this release contains. It's been very frustraiting that most of the neww contact will not play. I downloaded v2.8 three tiimes in the hope of finding one that would glitch so badly. I guess the only ansswer is to wait for Walkius the issue a fix.

Reactions: rejejvaca

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
It sure looks like they removed the swinging content after the run with Alice which completely baffles me. Why would you remove swinging but keep NTR? I'm much more of a fan of swinging then NTR so I'm pretty sad to see that content is gone.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Is there a way too not make mc beta?
The MC's personality is pretty pre-determined. Even if you do the whole taekwondo part before the primary jock or cheerleader questline they still all push you around. It is a bit annoying that if you're that good at martial arts you're still everyone's bitch.

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
so for this update we waited like.. hmm a year.. maybe a year and a half..
so its the next update gonna be in 3-4years o_O
and for that time he could do so much batter.. i mean.. i did only Hailey and Olive to the end for now.. but wow.. from the last update thats like 10 new pictures and 100 worlds o_O

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
This question during a math class is wrong:
10 - 2 x 2 + 6
The only answer accepted as Good is 0, which is wrong.

The order of operation precedence in arithmetic algebra is defined by the acronym PEMDAS:
  1. Parenthesis
  2. Exponent
  3. Multiplication and Division (left to right)
  4. Additioin and Subtraction (left to right)
This means the given expression is solved as follows:
  1. 10 - (2 x 2) + 6
  2. (10 - 4) + 6
  3. (6 + 6)
  4. 12
The only way you can get an answer of 0 is to evaluate step 2 in right-to-left order:
  • 10 - (4 + 6)
... which violates the order of precedence.

And, yes, he is a terrible math teacher. However, that would be terrible writing so ... let's just not go there. :cool:

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I don't even read what NPCs are talking about, I don't care, I'm waiting for the gameplay...
It seems that you're looking for different game. Try something like Honey Select, where dialogues are short and along the lines of "hey girl, wanna spread your legs for me?", "of course I do!". This game here appeals to us romantics who prefer humble love story about MC screwing half of school (the female half) and more. It needs some romance to be at least remotely believable.

Dudush666

May 13, 2020
It seems that you're looking for different game.
I'm not interested in sex simulators... Here you are looking at the game... Unity, animated, blackmail, group sex, incest, interracial, male protagonist, netorare, rape, voyeurism... it's so romantic... And now you see these tags and think that the game is good. .. But... but... but... It's all disappointing...

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Problem with tags is that they are often misleading. They list everything, even if there's close to none of that in the game. It's more like a warning for people who get easily triggered by something. If you use them to find something you want, it can be disappointing. It's usually there, but it may be just a scene or two.

Dudush666

May 13, 2020
Problem with tags is that they are often misleading.
the problem is not in the tags, but in the person who adds them to the game... but he does it in order to interest more people... he succeeds and he gets a rightly angry comment...

rasputino

May 31, 2022
how to invite girls to bowling, shopping, etc.? I don’t understand where to take this dialogue with them or as an event...

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
how to invite girls to bowling, shopping, etc.? I don’t understand where to take this dialogue with them or as an event...
  1. Bring up the journal (the open book icon in the top left).
  2. Select the Invitations bookmark (green) on the right of the book.
  3. Click on the icon under the Invitations title that matches the desired event (like the bowling pins for bowling).
  4. The list of people you can invite appears underneath.
  5. Click on the one you wish to invite and the details will appear on the right hand page.
The items in the invite list will be disabled until you reach the point in their route that enables them.

Yes, the UI is somewhat obscure -- especially with the complete lack of tooltip texts.:(

rasputino

May 31, 2022
  1. Bring up the journal (the open book icon in the top left).
  2. Select the Invitations bookmark (green) on the right of the book.
  3. Click on the icon under the Invitations title that matches the desired event (like the bowling pins for bowling).
  4. The list of people you can invite appears underneath.
  5. Click on the one you wish to invite and the details will appear on the right hand page.
The items in the invite list will be disabled until you reach the point in their route that enables them.

Yes, the UI is somewhat obscure -- especially with the complete lack of tooltip texts.:(
thanks,you best)

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Perhaps someone can help me - what is the blackmail-tag in this game about?
The MC and a few of the girls are forced to do some things with the threat of violence, the release of pictures, or both. The MC is forced to try to navigate this by trying to prevent the most harm possible while not being able to completely remove the threats or consequences.

Reactions: Bobo137

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
ive been playing this game for a while and only noticed that this page mentions animation. ive never seen any animation during my play through. is this a bug?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
ive been playing this game for a while and only noticed that this page mentions animation. ive never seen any animation during my play through. is this a bug?
I've seen them but they're few, far between, short, and simplistic.

For example:
At school after lunch, sometimes Seth and Vickie are having sex in the yeard around the far left corner of the building (you have to click the eye icon). You will randomly see one of two short animations of Seth simply pumping Vickie against the brick wall.

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
I've seen them but they're few, far between, short, and simplistic.

For example:
At school after lunch, sometimes Seth and Vickie are having sex in the yeard around the far left corner of the building (you have to click the eye icon). You will randomly see one of two short animations of Seth simply pumping Vickie against the brick wall.
I checked the files and there's animations in the game but they never play during any scenes. Is this the same for everyone?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes