CreamyX

Dec 30, 2022
Thanks, I was able to fix them both. For Erwan, it's nothing important, just some chit chat. About Ako, I forgot precise in the objective that you have to increase your relationship with Alice first.
Awesome! Hopefully you'll be able to update it soon!

CreamyX

Dec 30, 2022
I'm working on the new update ;)
Just found another small bug (guess that's what it would be). It was more like an out of place scene. The MC was talking to Mimi at the pool and she was mad at him for doing things with her two friends. It was very out of the blue because in my current playthrough the MC hasn't done anything. I tried pulling up an earlier autosave (because I had gone through the scene) but it hasn't come up yet.

Japan

Jan 13, 2018
What specifically is the bug and when/where does it occur? I think I've played all the way through and I haven't gotten one with him yet. Maybe I can help.
wwhen i try to tolk with him
no dialog onli bill picture and game need to restart

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
The game is interesting. Lots of beautiful female characters. And almost every one has scenes.
But there is an impression of the inferiority of the game. it looked like it was a touch on blackmail and corruption, but suddenly everything suddenly changed into a purely vanilla theme. So sometimes the same little hardcore is often missing.
In general, it is a pity that the above ways are not present. It would be more interesting for me to go through them.

Reactions: naZlo113 and jinzom

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Walkius mentioned a week ago that he is working on SLF at the moment - he just sent a preview to Patrons:

Olive_run_4.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview SLF 2.8 - The virgin ginger

Hi everyone,

As I promised, I'm working on the next version of School, Love & Friends. I want to focus on several stories. The first one is the continuation of the Virgins' route.

Do you remember Fang & Olive? After getting closer to Fang, now it's time to Olive. But Fang is really into you, so how will Olive deal with that? And you? You will certainly need to hide just... almost all the other girls!

Apr 11, 2020
is there a walkthrough for this game ? or is it easy to understand for which to choose to answer with ? Also is there a discord server for this game?

Last edited:

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
is there a walkthrough for this game ? or is it easy to understand for which to choose to answer with ?
A walktrough is only useful for the dates, but even then it is not really necessary as it does not have a negative or positive effect on the rest of the game. Otherwise, the ingame hints are enough.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes