Momo1521

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
From his "subscribestar"

"Preview 2.10 - News

Did I promise to release the new version in January? Yes
Did I lie? Clearly
But not on purpose. So sorry for the delay. In fact, my second child is due in a few days and it's been keeping me busy.
There's not much left to do for the new version, then to test it.
Just a little more patience, I won't forget you."

Pictures attached. I think well get it soon and can be as understanding of his situation as the people subscribed are.

Momo1521

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
You do realize you quoted the dev, right? He already confirmed it in his reply to my post.
Uhh no I did not know I did that, I was doing it from my phone which makes the forum stupidly hard to use. Thanks I fixed it.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Saw this game in someone's signature, as a favorite of theirs. Decided to give it a shot. First off, any way to change the MC name? First, I like immersion, so I like to be able to name the MC after myself. Second, the only Nate I know, irl, I loathe, sorry if that is the devs real name.

I know how to change things in Ren'py but I have no clue about editing scripts or characters files in Unity.

Last edited:
Reactions: mouse84

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Saw this game in someone's signature, as a favorite of theirs. Decided to give it a shot. First off, any way to change the MC name? First, I like immersion, so I like to be able to name the MC after myself. Second, the only Nate I know, irl, I loathe, sorry if that is the devs real name.

I know how to change things in Ren'py but I have no clue about editing scripts or characters files in Unity.
No offense, not my name ;)

Reactions: bamachine
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes