Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
what kind of NTR is in this game? ( Netori, Netorare etc ) and is it avoidable or would it happen in the background etc?

Thanks

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
what kind of NTR is in this game? ( Netori, Netorare etc ) and is it avoidable or would it happen in the background etc?

Thanks
The promiscuous girls will keep banging everything that pleases them, usually the jocks. Some of the girls are already in a relationship or you help them get into them, only to fuck them afterwards. The protagonist of the other game can get it on with the older cousin and aunt if you let him. Lots of girl on girl action. Some imply they have other flings other than you.
If you wanna stay safe, the twins, the cousin and her two friends are the way to go. Then there's the two lolis. Finally, the virgins only get a bit of lesbian action but there might be more incoming. The photographer and lesbian duo might also not have other flings.

Reactions: Green Layer

AnonBWF

Oct 17, 2019

Might be it started in the unity engine when you load the game and you
need to switch loadout on the game?
Probably something like that. However I've looked through most of the game files (short of actually trying to open DLLs and such in the engine), and I can't find any settings to tweak.

I've re-downloaded multiple times, I've tried to change my windows language to EN, however, it seems like having the unity editor/engine installed somehow overwrites the localization shipped with the game.

Walkius, please, if you could check whats wrong with the localization, this really annoys me, as this is one of the few games in my library I would like to replay.

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Probably something like that. However I've looked through most of the game files (short of actually trying to open DLLs and such in the engine), and I can't find any settings to tweak.

I've re-downloaded multiple times, I've tried to change my windows language to EN, however, it seems like having the unity editor/engine installed somehow overwrites the localization shipped with the game.

Walkius, please, if you could check whats wrong with the localization, this really annoys me, as this is one of the few games in my library I would like to replay.
Hi. I don't really understand your problem. Your game is not in English?

Iluvatar_SVK

Jun 14, 2019
No. Walkius announced that it would be in January, but did not say when approximately. The third decade of January began and still nothing.

Reactions: frepyou
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes