Rintal

May 6, 2017
Because after several version, I have a better perspective of the scenario and I had to go back from the start to enhance it and to reduce the grinding.
I know it's hard for you, but I had to do it to fit the scenario with my vision. But all the content will be back with a lot of new one.
How many more times will this perspective change? This is the third (or fourth) time you’ve “remade” the game, and every time, after all the progressive modifications, you end up with the same thing. :LOL:
IDK... Improve the interface, for example, so that people can see at least some changes. Because the use of Comic Sans is a sign of bad taste.

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
How many more times will this perspective change? This is the third (or fourth) time you’ve “remade” the game, and every time, after all the progressive modifications, you end up with the same thing. :LOL:
IDK... Improve the interface, for example, so that people can see at least some changes. Because the use of Comic Sans is a sign of bad taste.
No more remake (until the next remake -> I'm joking)
What do you suggest about the interface?
Comic Sans is mainly a sign of "Oh my god, I don't know what to chose... Arial? No, too classic."

Last edited:

Rintal

May 6, 2017
No more remake (until the next remake -> I'm joking)
What do you suggest about the interface?
Comic Sans is mainly a sign of "Oh my god, I don't know what to chose... Arial? No, too classic."
Use the color wheel to create a harmonious palette of 3-4 colors and use only those colors in the interface. Dark orange letters on a gray background look terrible, for example.

Don't put multi-colored inscriptions and different fonts in one frame, like in the main menu. This is some kind of clownery. You can highlight the game name in a different font, but it should look like an emblem and not just an inscription.

Some pictograms and icons can be made smaller. They will still be clearly readable. In general, the less space UI elements take up, the better.

Why do you need dozens of navigation icons at school if you made a more convenient mini-map? Do you think anyone likes to press them endlessly?

You did a good job styling the in-game menus to look like school notebooks. Maybe you should go ahead and style the elements of these menus to look handwritten?

Find a normal font. Anything simple, that reminds you of school and youth. Something like Comic Sans, but not Comic Sans. =)

Why do you need a dark background under the dialogue box, which takes up a quarter of the frame? Just use text with outline.

That's all that came to mind.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Shouldn't Milf be taken out of the tag in this game now? The game features some married women and adult women, but there's no scene of them.
All we have right now is one scene of Maria's massage.

Reactions: ququ8815235

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Shouldn't Milf be taken out of the tag in this game now? The game features some married women and adult women, but there's no scene of them.
All we have right now is one scene of Maria's massage.
I bet you that before end of next year it probably will have added more on all kinds of scene's...

that is unless he drops the game.

Reactions: KamuranGUCUK

rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017
Because after several version, I have a better perspective of the scenario and I had to go back from the start to enhance it and to reduce the grinding.
I know it's hard for you, but I had to do it to fit the scenario with my vision. But all the content will be back with a lot of new one.
i like the new story, it's more cohesive, with some exceptions like the cheerleaders (i liked better before) and the virgins - this one is maybe the worst - if you see all other stories, they happen more naturally. the virgins story seems to not fit walkius storytelling, it just happens out of nowhere, like some other games that are just fuck fests.

Reactions: TheGremlin21

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
I hope very quickly! Not because I want to play it, because then he'll scare away even more people! and he has even fewer supporters. This version is so bad... And the hospital thing completely destroyed our SLF! He cheats his supporters endlessly, taking away any content they paid for. And maybe we've been waiting for it for years... And now this rape version with children! I don't know a dumber developer than him!

who else gives him money. You just can't help it anymore! Both games are now total rubbish! MLF was trash from the start. He learned... But certainly nothing to improve. He can now work at EA, they give everyone a job who can't find one otherwise!
Alas, almost always when a developer uses sponsorship, these problems arise. Each sponsor sees the game in his own way, and almost always his vision does not coincide with the developer's plans. In addition, sponsors are often unable to offer any really interesting ideas, and even less able to formulate them clearly. And, worst of all, when the developer has no plans of his own - then the game turns into a complete codswallop. However, Walkus claims to have its own vision for the game, and that's encouraging. Let's hope so.

Reactions: Marvini

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
And for fans of this game, I offer my fanfic. I already sent it to the developer of the game in the private mail of this site more than a month ago, but I didn't see his reaction, so I consider myself entitled to publish it here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to be continue...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ququ8815235

Marvini

Game Developer
May 7, 2023
And for fans of this game, I offer my fanfic. I already sent it to the developer of the game in the private mail of this site more than a month ago, but I didn't see his reaction, so I consider myself entitled to publish it here.
Now, you need to download the Ren'Py engine and place your fanfiction there, adorning it with images.

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
Now, you need to download the Ren'Py engine and place your fanfiction there, adorning it with images.
Sure, but if only there were images..... I am very familiar with Ren'Py, I can easily make texts and UI, and not only for VN but also for sandbox. There are no pictures of the corresponding execution. If I draw it by hand, it won't be the same.

Last edited:

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I hope very quickly! Not because I want to play it, because then he'll scare away even more people! and he has even fewer supporters. This version is so bad... And the hospital thing completely destroyed our SLF! He cheats his supporters endlessly, taking away any content they paid for. And maybe we've been waiting for it for years... And now this rape version with children! I don't know a dumber developer than him!

who else gives him money. You just can't help it anymore! Both games are now total rubbish! MLF was trash from the start. He learned... But certainly nothing to improve. He can now work at EA, they give everyone a job who can't find one otherwise!
I'm so sorry to see that you don't like my games. Let me think of a solution... hmm... it's tough... :unsure: Ah, there it is! You could, for example, leave the forum if you hate the game that much. Besides, by revealing my true self to everyone, I won't be able to scam my supporters as much ;)

Well, I mostly feel like you actually secretly enjoy them but just won't admit it. Don't worry, one day you'll embrace your true feelings.

Peace to you

PS: my dear supporters, please ignore his messages, so I can continue to scam you, I mean, to create a nice game.

LordDair

Dec 31, 2017
Is it me or is there parts of the game like the hidden cameras and other aspects of the game that seem to be out of the game in newer versions.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I'm so sorry to see that you don't like my games. Let me think of a solution... hmm... it's tough... :unsure: Ah, there it is! You could, for example, leave the forum if you hate the game that much. Besides, by revealing my true self to everyone, I won't be able to scam my supporters as much ;)

Well, I mostly feel like you actually secretly enjoy them but just won't admit it. Don't worry, one day you'll embrace your true feelings.

Peace to you

PS: my dear supporters, please ignore his messages, so I can continue to scam you, I mean, to create a nice game.
Another developer who doesn't put up with anything anymore, does his thing, his passion, and shows the haters who is the boss in town. I like that. :cool:(y)

Don't be discouraged and do your thing. The best games come from developers who are passionate about it and do what they love. You can tell in a game whether there is hearth and soul in it.

And no matter how you do it. There will always be people who have something to complain about. And among them there are always some haters who imagine that they can expect to always get their way and force it on others. Listen to the people who share your passion. You can't please everyone. You know best how to do it yourself. (y)

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Another developer who doesn't put up with anything anymore, does his thing, his passion, and shows the haters who is the boss in town. I like that. :cool:(y)

Don't be discouraged and do your thing. The best games come from developers who are passionate about it and do what they love. You can tell in a game whether there is hearth and soul in it.

And no matter how you do it. There will always be people who have something to complain about. And among them there are always some haters who imagine that they can expect to always get their way and force it on others. Listen to the people who share your passion. You can't please everyone. You know best how to do it yourself. (y)
Thanks. I appreciate.
Indeed, I make my games with passion, and the only thing I miss is time (and a lot of money but don't tell Firecracker001 ;) )

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes