Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
With the Lisa and Oliva storyline not updated yet the MC doesn't get much out of it. Ako seems to get more action since Lisa isn't ready to go all the way unless there's more and I haven't reached that part. But her house is no longer active on the map. Plus Ako is trying to convince both Alice and Emily that she's better. Sometimes I feel like she wants to basically steal both of them from the MC, but that's just me. I don't know who else she "helps" the MC get in the storyline. It's been over 3 years since the last time I played, so I don't know how much content has changed and been removed. Plus I can't seem to figure out how to progress with Mimi. I can't do the club visits or the night beach scenes. Even the Yoga isn't progressing any further.
Granted I'm speaking from both a shared experience of the original game and the remake, so what I said may be more applicable to the original. Ako helps you progress with the redhead, then later with the blonde lesbian cheerleader.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Don't worry, folks. The Aunt is Bill (Step-dad)'s sister so there's no blood link to MC. For those that actually like incest, disregard what I just wrote.

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
Don't worry, folks. The Aunt is Bill (Step-dad)'s sister so there's no blood link to MC. For those that actually like incest, disregard what I just wrote.
This is wrong - The introduction says this:
So my mom talked it over with her sister and she agreed - I could move in with her! Or, more precisely, with THEM. Since she has two daughters!

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
Sister of husband -
English: sister-of-love
Russian: "zolovka"
Sister of wife -
English: sister-of-love
Russian: "svoyachnetsa"

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
In addition, how to explain that before meeting her husband, the future wife often visited "his sister" with her son, and after - 5 years she did not meet with her?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
With the last part of my initial post, everything else, including the post is gaslighting so f95 users would stop bickering on stupid stuff like the legality of incest in fictional media.
For those that actually like incest, disregard what I just wrote.

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
With the last part of my initial post, everything else, including the post is gaslighting so f95 users would stop bickering on stupid stuff like the legality of incest in fictional media.
I'm sorry, I just did not understand the context of what you said from the very beginning and began to check the history of the game, found an inaccuracy and hastened to announce it.
It would be unpleasant if the same morals that led to the departure of Walkius from patreon reigned on f95

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
As someone who has played this a lot in it's early stages I wonder if in maybe 6 more years there will be some Maria content. Also the grind was abysmal ~4-5 years ago for the lack of content it had so I wonder how it is now.

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
As someone who has played this a lot in it's early stages I wonder if in maybe 6 more years there will be some Maria content. Also the grind was abysmal ~4-5 years ago for the lack of content it had so I wonder how it is now.
Nothing to comfort you. The content related to Maria is greatly reduced in the current version compared to version 1.10. However, many other branches appeared, even quite completed ones, but with different characters.

Spider231

Feb 3, 2023
In the previous build of the game the aunt had a back problem, which Nate offered to massage for her, but with the re-write this has not been included yet.

View attachment 2516795

Previously this lead to a fair bit of action, but we live in hope that the dev will re-introduce this.

Previously, Martin (the Med School Guy) could get a lot further with his seduction, but in the current version you can drive him away without him ever seducing Maria, (and almost with Mimi). In the current version Nate can just interrupt him until he goes away.

Let's hope that Nate's seduction of Maria is re-introduced to the game soon!
Game name???

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes