Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Interesting.
That aspect has that much of an effect on you?
Since I treat these as AVNs, I wouldn't expect novels to allow readers to change names. It doesn't bother me here.
Skyrim, Mass Effect games, Fallout games, Baudler's Gate games ect allowed us to name are own charter and yes it does bother because me because I like to immerse myself as the main protagonist and it ruins the exp for me being forced to use some else name. and yes I always use my own name when given the chance.

Reactions: arelor

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
Skyrim, Mass Effect games, Fallout games, Baudler's Gate games ect allowed us to name are own charter and yes it does bother because me because I like to immerse myself as the main protagonist and it ruins the exp for me being forced to use some else name. and yes I always use my own name when given the chance.
do you want another reset of the game? just because of a name? maybe you should pay the developer then maybe if you put enough money down he will consider it.

On the other hand, if you're like most people here, you don't pay for the game. Stop fucking crying about a name.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
do you want another reset of the game? just because of a name? maybe you should pay the developer then maybe if you put enough money down he will consider it.

On the other hand, if you're like most people here, you don't pay for the game. Stop fucking crying about a name.
How about you grow up and stop acting like a seven year old child who just learned to swear. All I did was answer a question and it magically offends you when it had nothing to do with you. Grow up and chill out .

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
It's a shame that when you're finished with some of the storylines the repeatable sex scenes just up and disappear. Same goes with Sarah. Once your done with her storyline you can't even visit Matthew's house anymore. This game could have real potential getting a higher rating, but with characaters basically disappearing after the storylines what's the point of even playing anymore? Perfect example is Mayo/Iris and Christy/Karly. Their storylines just basically get dropped off and don't continue. Was hoping for some 3some scenes with all of them. Maybe in some future update in a year or two.

Reactions: Firecracker001

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
You invite them through the menu?
1691808389043.png
1691808505819.png
After that it should tell you in Currently on that page where and when to meet the person you invited...

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
You invite them through the menu?
View attachment 2845287
View attachment 2845289
After that it should tell you in Currently on that page where and when to meet the person you invited...
The problem is unless you're at the specific location at a specific time the event doesn't trigger. I've tried multiple in game days to get Alice to go shopping and nothing happens. Same goes for the Bowling Alley. 3 differeent events happen at the same time in the game. Yet you don't get an option in the UI to pick and choose which event you want to do.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
The last time I played (one week ago) from the beginning I didn't notice any issues like that (if you've multiple events just do one per day or one per week), never had issues with Alice events either... (the inviting her to shopping started directly after school when nobody was invited)
But I'm not trying to convince you to anything, so have fun not playing the game. :)

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
The game is great!
And if someone here doesn’t have enough intelligence to figure out the elementary menu of the game, then go and play wooden cubes on the floor - you still can’t master more.
I played this game twice - on Renpy and on Unity. Both times from the beginning to the end of the current update - no problems with the game mechanics!
Idiots have no place at the computer.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
If you get rid of Martin why does he show up at the pool on Thursday at 21:00? Is it some type of bug? I sent his ass packing with the help of Bill and Ako. Looks like it's not just Thursday. Always the same time. Didn't notice before since I don't check the pool at that time.

I've tried finding info on how to progress with Mimi on the thread. Can't do anymore night time visits to the beach or go to the club. Really not sure what steps I'm missing. Plus that fact the MC only gives her massages and that's it.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
For the supposedly amount of time Ako is "helping" the MC to score with more women, she is getting more action with certain potential LI's with the MC helping her. Especially the way the storyline is with Lisa and Olivia considering how little content there is. Now she's after Alice and Emily? She seems more of a manipulative cockblocker than a helper.

Reactions: Time Killer1981

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
For the supposedly amount of time Ako is "helping" the MC to score with more women, she is getting more action with certain potential LI's with the MC helping her. Especially the way the storyline is with Lisa and Olivia considering how little content there is. Now she's after Alice and Emily? She seems more of a manipulative cockblocker than a helper.
Sounds like a skill issue. I got plenty of action with her as my wingman.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Sounds like a skill issue. I got plenty of action with her as my wingman.

With the Lisa and Oliva storyline not updated yet the MC doesn't get much out of it. Ako seems to get more action since Lisa isn't ready to go all the way unless there's more and I haven't reached that part. But her house is no longer active on the map. Plus Ako is trying to convince both Alice and Emily that she's better. Sometimes I feel like she wants to basically steal both of them from the MC, but that's just me. I don't know who else she "helps" the MC get in the storyline. It's been over 3 years since the last time I played, so I don't know how much content has changed and been removed. Plus I can't seem to figure out how to progress with Mimi. I can't do the club visits or the night beach scenes. Even the Yoga isn't progressing any further.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes