rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
you cant even touch her let alone fuck her
And certainly you won't touch her in nearest future. In practice, the end of her story is the end of this game. Dev is avare of it. And he does his best not to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

Dev is adding only teasers related to her.

Antonko

Apr 7, 2021
Stuck after talking to Mimi after first pool scene with hew and her friend. All GUI vanishes and no way out. No settings menu available either

Reactions: Miky77

cnovam

Feb 22, 2019
Good morning, any solution, the game crashed when talking to the cousin in the pool, there are two of us.

thunda69

Aug 12, 2018
And certainly you won't touch her in nearest future. In practice, the end of her story is the end of this game. Dev is avare of it. And he does his best not to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

Dev is adding only teasers related to her.
Well, just play another game - 90% of the games here should fit your fetish.

Reactions: denen

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
You need to copy over the save folder and the data.sav (which includes the gallery) from the old version to the new version to keep your saves.
Ah, I guess i'm used to most games having a directory that is shared between versions from all the renply games. Ah crap, that means i really do have to start from scratch because i delete games once i'm done with them. OH well, good thing this is one of my favorite games.

Reactions: Fossilf

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
:..and it still didn't catch up with the old one..... finish this F game and concentrate on a new one f...... a...... m........... patronmilkerDev...

Reactions: denen

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
too much grinding & clicking just to talk to sharon during the party
you must launch a party at least 5 to be able to talk to sharon :mad:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
please add the option for the player to rename the mc? forced using the default mc name ruins the game. :FacePalm:
Interesting.
That aspect has that much of an effect on you?
Since I treat these as AVNs, I wouldn't expect novels to allow readers to change names. It doesn't bother me here.

Reactions: Marvini
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes