Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Update was boring too much focus on the ugliest girl in the game. It's that nerds sister. I'm trying to figure out why the proclaimed Nympho Mimi doesn't have repeatable sex scenes yet but Alice you can almost fuck her everywhere.

Tenma does look better than Ako. I still want to fuck that stubborn lesbian though.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
wh

which ones?

Edit
Got both. One in Gym at school and another in pool at school.
Yeah. Wasn't that hard. Just had some bug where the Natts sister in the wood scene wasn't unlock. Updated my save now too.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SchoolLoveAndFriends-2.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: WakamoSato

Padea

Mar 10, 2020
I started again because I had lost my saves,, and the game crashes... I downloaded a save and the same... many months to not be able to play

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Damn, I thought this thing died years ago. Do the renders still look 10 years old, or have they improved at all? :unsure:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Update was boring too much focus on the ugliest girl in the game. It's that nerds sister. I'm trying to figure out why the proclaimed Nympho Mimi doesn't have repeatable sex scenes yet but Alice you can almost fuck her everywhere.

Tenma does look better than Ako. I still want to fuck that stubborn lesbian though.
Any new content with Maria yet?

Reactions: darksage

bos420

May 16, 2021
I didn't know this one. I keep it in mind but not for now. I'm already learning how to deal with Itch, I don't want to lost myself with more platform.
Thanks for the tip :)
Avoid Itch. A lot of creators haven't gotten paid and are leaving the platform. Look into Subscribestar

Reactions: denen

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Yes the renders have improved
Is this 2.9 update the improved one? If yes then I can't imagine how bad it was before that. What we can see now clearly looks like some very low effort 3delight rendering without care about lighting in the scenes, this seriously looks bad.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
Is there a reason every time this updates i have to start from scratch? When I load none of my saves from earlier versions are there.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is there a reason every time this updates i have to start from scratch? When I load none of my saves from earlier versions are there.
You need to copy over the save folder and the data.sav (which includes the gallery) from the old version to the new version to keep your saves.

BorRis

Apr 22, 2017
Can you fuck the Mom yet? Last time I played you booted some french guy masseuse maybe and that was it.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes