Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Fwiw I think Ako is the hottest of the girls and the developing story line with her has been a great slow burn. Definitely looking forward to reaching the "conclusion" of that.

Also wouldn't mind more Mimi encounters.

And getting with Bill's sister would be awesome.

Since you're taking notes and all, thanks.
I hope he finish this game first before working on other one but seems like the other game might get next update. The reason is I see a trailer for it now.

I'm just patiently waiting for a repeatable mimi fuck scene.

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Walkius Have you thought about starting a support page on backed.by? You can't be kicked off it and it takes less of a cut than Patreon.
I didn't know this one. I keep it in mind but not for now. I'm already learning how to deal with Itch, I don't want to lost myself with more platform.
Thanks for the tip :)

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Another teaser from the dev...

View attachment 2752784

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview 2.9 - Hailey
You voted for her? Hailey is waiting for you but... you're not discreet enough!

Release date : mid July.
Who is the MC banging in the first image?

Say that to my family please :cool:
I attempted it while in my teens. Did not go down well. Lol.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
For female characters, I can only say one thing: I like them, they are beautiful. And those who have a different orientation, I ask you to keep it to yourself and not stink behind the guise of morality and ethics. If you don’t care about beautiful women, then this is only your problem, and you shouldn’t throw out your toxicity on those who are all right with this.
What I don’t understand is where the rape and blackmail tags come from? If the game doesn't have it. Yes, and NTR, because of one scene, it turns out to be rather stretched.

paula789

May 2, 2017
Is there any new event with the aunt in this update? The change log specifies nothing. In the last update, the events just started, there should be some progress in this release!

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Anyone have a full save with gallery unlocked? I forgot to copy my old data.sav over so I don't have the old scenes unlocked.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Anyone have a full save with gallery unlocked? I forgot to copy my old data.sav over so I don't have the old scenes unlocked.
2 comments above yours. But there are 2 scenes missing.

It seems I completed the update .Can you check if I missed anything. I guess anyone want can use this.
You missing 2 scenes not sure how to get them yet though. Will check in a bit.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
wh
2 comments above yours. But there are 2 scenes missing.

You missing 2 scenes not sure how to get them yet though. Will check in a bit.
which ones?

Edit
Got both. One in Gym at school and another in pool at school.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes