RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Agree with it. And the situation doesn't help. I think it's the first year of High school for Ako and the MC, Tenma is younger than Ako so it's pretty creepy. I can add that she reacts like a child.
Tenma is lee sister not ako. There is a scene where MC discuss with Alice group and they said this is their last year.

Reactions: TheGremlin21

Nuria99

May 9, 2023
Play This and you get the puke

One again, I agree with it. They look younger than the others. I tried this game for her but I was really disapointed by her look (too young).
You're playing a game about school and you're surprised that the characters resemble schoolchildren? Who should they resemble then? Thirty-year-old milfs?
For example, in many TV series, actors aged 25-35 portray high school students. Do you think this is better?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You're playing a game about school and you're surprised that the characters resemble schoolchildren? Who should they resemble then? Thirty-year-old milfs?
For example, in many TV series, actors aged 25-35 portray high school students. Do you think this is better?
The complaint is that they don't look like senior high schoolers, some of them look like middleschoolers. There's a difference between liking young girls and liking girls who havent even sexually developed (boobs, etc). I dont think it would take away anything from the story to have Alice or the Twins look like 19 year olds.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
The complaint is that they don't look like senior high schoolers, some of them look like middleschoolers. There's a difference between liking young girls and liking girls who havent even sexually developed (boobs, etc). I dont think it would take away anything from the story to have Alice or the Twins look like 19 year olds.
Considering there are 30+ year old actresses who look prepubescent, I'd stay away from the developed/how one looks like. And I personally see nothing wrong with a story between teenagers. Law and social media though probably disagree, depending on place.

Reactions: Marvini

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Considering there are 30+ year old actresses who look prepubescent, I'd stay away from the developed/how one looks like. And I personally see nothing wrong with a story between teenagers. Law and social media though probably disagree, depending on place.
Not really a problem when you saw certain Netflix serie...

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Firecracker001 Hello. Well, I think I got the main idea, you don't like the new version. I'm sorry about that. I remade it because I now have enough perspective to enhance it. I try to put back everything that was in the v1.10 according to the story, while I'm adding new content. I hope you will like it again one day.
But I disagree on several points. For example, the models never changed between v1.10 and v2.0. I added new ones, but the old one are still the same.
About the incest, Patreon never mentioned it, so I don't even know if they are bothered about it.
I'm a father, so yes, I will never use kids models. But yes, I agree, some models may look too young. But they also optional for those who don't like them.

So for now, as long as there is people who like the game, I will continue to work on it. Because I like it and it's a project for too long to stop right now.
If you don't like it, I invite you to stop playing it and come back later if you want to see if the progress fits you.

But I still thank you all for you support and I will still read all your comments to try to make the game better.

You're right about the graphics and optics. And no v1.10 is much better. There was no player rape!! Very important topic! You could always decide if you want sex with the girl! Yes or no! This is not in 2.7! The problem is. But you as a player have to play if you want to get ahead somewhere else!

"I will never use kids models. But yes, I agree, some models may look too young"

And this make you!!

These girls look like 12 and 14 years old!
Other girls look younger!!
At 18 you are only an adult!

I only alluded to the Virgins because I thought so. That I have to play this because of Vicky. It was so disgusting that I closed my eyes!! I felt like a kid fucker... there was no way to say no to sex!!

The game is a lot of work, also my respect for your job. But the Virgins are a NO GO!

The twins are also too young (and other models) turned out. Correct. But that's just how it is.

That's why I'll never play your game again.

Player Rape and this to Young Girls!

I wish you luck, you will need it!

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
My new coworker is 19 years old (job requires US Federal level background checks) and is basically Fang with Italian heritage rather than Chinese/Japanese. If I saw her walking down the street I'd swear she's 13 rather than 19....no boobs, no hips, child-like thin and only like 5ft 4in tall (1.6m).

I fully understand folks need to draw a line somewhere between underage and jailbait but real life does whatever the fuck it wants.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
My new coworker is 19 years old (job requires US Federal level background checks) and is basically Fang with Italian heritage rather than Chinese/Japanese. If I saw her walking down the street I'd swear she's 13 rather than 19....no boobs, no hips, child-like thin and only like 5ft 4in tall (1.6m).

I fully understand folks need to draw a line somewhere between underage and jailbait but real life does whatever the fuck it wants.
True on all points.
Thing is, in a game, it is a conscious decision from its maker to make them that way :).

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I dont get why people get so defensive and try and obfuscate the overall point. Well I do, but I don't think strategically that's the best look. In a games sphere that struggles to be taken seriously by mainstream, it does itself no favors by appearances.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Firecracker001

blanquesino69

Jan 12, 2020
Game just does not load, freezes at the loading part (before that it crashed a couple of times but now it just freezes), can someone help me?, thanks in advance tho

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I dont get why people get so defensive and try and obfuscate the overall point. Well I do, but I don't think strategically that's the best look. In a games sphere that struggles to be taken seriously by mainstream, it does itself no favors by appearances.

Walkius is not a bad developer. The problem is. That he makes a remake of a remake. But where everyone loved the first remake. Me too of course. Where it became a game that was also totally fun. Did he do this bad remake. Why? I have no idea. In any case, then the content was gone again, which one had been waiting for years in advance. So he also started with the garbage from the hospital. Was it the second time I dropped out as a supporter!

I remember times when he had over 500 supporters. He was on the way with version 1.10V. To be a big deal!! He scared a lot of people off with the hospital. Me too, of course. And the supporters paid for the same content 3 times.

Of course there were also girls in the old versions who looked too young. But it was still a "grey area". But now it's getting more and more... And the lost content, from the first remake. Hasn't returned to this day. For me logical. That the supporters get mad. Paying three times for the same thing. And have to wait even longer. Because of the hospital waste... See Formula 1, two irons in the fire always goes wrong. This has happened to him now.

So. His draft horse Patreon busted him. What I can now understand with this version! Everything has its back against the wall. I don't think he's on Subscribestar. can continue. This version now, you just can not represent! Walkius and the players who would like to have sex with children. Can only defend themselves now. That's the reason for defense, and concealment.

for me with Tears RIP SLF!

Reactions: rejejvaca

rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017
I didn't like this last update (2.9) either. I think most interesting stories are with Mimi and her friends, Ako, Vicky maybe, the aunt, the boss in the cafeteria, the teachers, but those never got developed. Even the nerds plot does not make much sense in the story and also dont develop too much. Hope this game goes back on track.

Also, I like the medschool game

Reactions: Marvini

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I didn't like this last update (2.9) either. I think most interesting stories are with Mimi and her friends, Ako, Vicky maybe, the aunt, the boss in the cafeteria, the teachers, but those never got developed. Even the nerds plot does not make much sense in the story and also dont develop too much. Hope this game goes back on track.

Also, I like the medschool game
Noted

Horizon666

Jun 30, 2018
where is the new version
It was only just released and its still quite pricy, so unlikely to be leaked just yet. Will need to wait 'til its been out a bit longer and the price drops most likely. People tend to be less likely to share something that cost them $20 than they are something that cost them $2.

Reactions: denen

bobloblawwwwwww

Feb 24, 2021
It was only just released and its still quite pricy, so unlikely to be leaked just yet. Will need to wait 'til its been out a bit longer and the price drops most likely. People tend to be less likely to share something that cost them $20 than they are something that cost them $2.

I think it's offered to the $5 tier now. Definitely already available for the $10 tier.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes