Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I dont know what you guys are smoking, the save folder hasnt changed from the previous version (5.3)

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Mega worked fine for me, did you put both archives in the same folder? Maybe d/l pt 2 again?

Mega was busted for me too. Part 1 would not download and v2 the zip was broken.

Last edited:

josie

May 5, 2017
How do you get the 2nd date? Also, how do you get to the spa? I haven't triggered these events yet

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
I piss off I stay at the spa with emily imposible to go further?
thank you for telling me how to do it

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
to unblock the spa he fake talking to the girl at the cafeteria. it is false within 220 days and the spa this on wednesday and sunday always have a good look at the map.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
For those unsure how to progress in this update, I think you basically have to increase the reputation with Alice's Group.

Now that I've played thru this update, there wasnt very much new story content (literally only the Spa storyline) but what is there is mostly sex so I'm satisfied :) Still love this game.

Here is my save with everything unlocked. I did this all through grinding in the last version D:

Reactions: KilleronFun

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
For those unsure how to progress in this update, I think you basically have to increase the reputation with Alice's Group.

Now that I've played thru this update, there wasnt very much new story content (literally only the Spa storyline) but what is there is mostly sex so I'm satisfied :) Still love this game.

Here is my save with everything unlocked. I did this all through grinding in the last version D:

where is save folder please?

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
Found a bug, entered bar on Saturday for the first time and bartender said hi and asked if I was ready for work. Then It said that Lily is here. When I clicked talk to her the game locked up.
same here with the new version :( last version i can talk to her.
i start a new game.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I'm gonna download and try again, but in the past I couldn't get the game to start (I tried every compatibility mode on Win 10). Probably becasue I have a 16:10 monitor, I don't know :(

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
2 questions. 1: How to get to spa on Wednesday. 2. In changelog there is a Halloween event, how to start it?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes