myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Never played much of dreams of desires before I threw it away. Emily and Alice are sexy looking but so is Ako and Lily and from what I can see so is Abbigal who looks like the person from au par for my cute cousin I'd have to pick the librarian instead.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I wish there was a walkthrough, I feel like I stumble around and can't get any of the newer content.

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
personal
[1]
#5 is money
[2]
all the stats like intelligence, persuasion...
for characters #1 = Alice, #2 = Mimi, #3 = Maria ... Bill
[3]
Relationship
[4]
Lust
[9] holds the values of the relations to the different groups

Socratic

Nov 13, 2017
Functional but broken. some of the dialogue logic checks are screwy. basically just a much less polished version of BB with far less content. Its only redeeming quality at the moment is that there is a bit less blue balling grind

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Functional but broken. some of the dialogue logic checks are screwy. basically just a much less polished version of BB with far less content. Its only redeeming quality at the moment is that there is a bit less blue balling grind
And a few cute girls like Mimi or this asian girl whose name I can't remember x'D

Reactions: Socratic

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I like this way better then I did BB or what I long started calling it Eric's adventure but I only played it so long before throwing it in the trash. One of the reasons I like this more is because they don't have a shit stain like that in the game there are tons of cute hot girls like the cousin the girlfriend Ako and the girl working at the bar.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Why do people keep comparing this game to BB? The games (to me) are very different. Yes you have a similar group in the house (1M 3F), yes you share a room with the youngest lady, but that's about all that's similar.

1) In this game we have (limited for now) dating, BB doesn't do dates (maybe when the Olivia update comes out).
2) There is the school setting and various relationships, BB is the house with VERY limited outside activity.
3) Money can be gained in several different ways (I cheat :) ) and isn't to much grind, BB money is limited to cameras, cheat, or a little money very rarely for movies.
4) While SEX is a big part of relationships it isn't the only thing like it seems BB is becoming. MC here seems to care and not USE the others here.

Gonna end the list now. :)

As to this game, I enjoy it VERY much and am waiting anxiously for the next update. I truly enjoyed the last update with it's new area and the new opportunities. I do wish that there was some more content with the Aunt (Drug free option would be VERY appreciated). The increased school content, scenes at the Spa and home were GOOD.

Great work Walkius, I look forward to seeing what you create for us next.

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
So, I was having a big crashing issue with this game and saw there's quite a few others. After some googling I found a solution that works for me at least, it might have something to do with laptops using onboard graphics as well as having a GPU.

A few people reported the game defaulting to integrated graphics rather than using their graphics card. Try this:

1. Open NVIDIA control panel.
2. Manage 3D settings
3. Global settings tab
4. Power Management Mode settings, select "Prefer Maximum Performance"
5. Preferred Graphic Processor settings, change from "Auto select" to "High Performance NVIDIA Processor"

Restart and run the game to see if that works.
The error I was having was

Win32 function failed: HRESULT : 0x8007000e
Call: GR_D3D_Device-> CreateTexture2D at line 423 in file \TexturesM.cpp

SaiakuOtaku

Nov 3, 2017
Why do people keep comparing this game to BB? The games (to me) are very different. Yes you have a similar group in the house (1M 3F), yes you share a room with the youngest lady, but that's about all that's similar.

1) In this game we have (limited for now) dating, BB doesn't do dates (maybe when the Olivia update comes out).
2) There is the school setting and various relationships, BB is the house with VERY limited outside activity.
3) Money can be gained in several different ways (I cheat :) ) and isn't to much grind, BB money is limited to cameras, cheat, or a little money very rarely for movies.
4) While SEX is a big part of relationships it isn't the only thing like it seems BB is becoming. MC here seems to care and not USE the others here.

As to this game, I enjoy it VERY much and am waiting anxiously for the next update. I truly enjoyed the last update with it's new area and the new opportunities. I do wish that there was some more content with the Aunt (Drug free option would be VERY appreciated). The increased school content, scenes at the Spa and home were GOOD.

Agreed seen it far to many times now in the forums, people keep comparing games to BB like its some sort of sick standard, don't get me wrong i'm not trying to argue here. I just think there are a lot of things people can complain about, but this game is at V 0.6 and there is such a thing as constructive criticism instead of comparing it to something its not. If one were to compare the two, they both end up loosing regardless....

Enjoyed the game as well its still early, but looking forward to the next update.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
This is way better than BB in my opinion. At least you do not play as a shut in freak who only interacts with his family. The relationships here feel organic and appropriate for the setting "High School Romance Drama" unlike the freak show that is BB. At the very least, you have multiple options when it comes to sex, not just repeating the same scene over and over.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

agreed. I even became a patron (you see Walkius, I pirated this game and still give you money !)

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
I have just returned to Adult gaming after a long time away and I have to say that I think things have improved - certainly the graphics have but also the breadth. I like this game a lot because there are so many options. I think the author has laid a foundation for a really good game with many possibilities. I know because he has a new job he may not have the time now but with around 20 different girls and women, the potential choice could not be much wider.

I do appear to have hit a bit of bug though. When you go for the second spa visit. It asks for your decision. Click on it and you are just left with the picture of our hero with the 3 girls and no way to move on so you have to crash out the game.

There doesn't appear to be anything to roll over or am I missing something.
I think this could be a monster game but there is still a long way to go. Personally the girl I was after said she likes girls - I imagine she can be persuaded.

Anyway I thank the author for the game so far. I think maybe the time could be handled a bit better. What a mean is perhaps more time periods in school and less at home given that there options in the former. It maybe could go hour by hour at the school and then have 2 hours for after school activities as there is plenty of time for lounging by the pool on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Yes and rather than bunking off school perhaps the job option could be 4-6 after school and maybe the bus could leave at 4 and 6 for those with after school activities.

I look forward to playing some more of the newer games. The other one I have been looking at is Chloe 18, although as a male that's a bit different.

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
Quick question about assets

Does anyone know the name of the Skeleton Bikini the older cousin wears in the Halloween segment, Thanks

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes