Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
This update was boring. Yeah I love the Mimi scene animated since she one of my favorites but the rest nah. Damn the virgins we still waiting to fuck the blond photography girl and the so called Asian lesbian again.

gum111

Aug 25, 2021
help i cant do the photo girl route every time i try to contniue the park meeting part(after man photography) i have white screen

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Hello everyone! May I ask if they have removed Tenma content from the game?
The game is currently undergoing a remake, improving renders and better and extended story. Some parts, such as the story around Lee and the Dojo are not yet remade, but will surely be coming back sooner or later. With the recent progress on the Populars' and Cheerleaders' routes (plus the new Virgins' route), there might be hope that the Nerds' route will be done in one of the next updates as well.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Stuck at Invite your family to the beach - been thru the walkthru - but can't seem to find anything to do anywhere to advance this. Any suggestions ?

Also when the bowling alley shows on the map and I go to click I get a white screen and game freezes.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Well looks like I am going to punt on this game. too many spots if a single thing you can't progress. The walkthur like many walkthurs for games like this - too large and doesn't really help with when you miss something.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Anyone know where the hotfix for the park is. I looked on page one but could not find it anywhere...
help i cant do the photo girl route every time i try to contniue the park meeting part(after man photography) i have white screen
I am having the same issue
markusmicky18 said:
use the hotfix from page one

No hotfix that I can see
Seems like they removed the Hotfix from the first page. Here is it. It says for v2.4 but they are only 4 pictures I would guess it should work with 2.5.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes