capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Perhaps Walkius has changed its development direction to focus on students, not adults.
Or sponsors may like young girls more.
If that's the case I too agree with the changes, tho there was not an obvious reason (that I know of) to delete entirely the old content, he could have just left it there as an extra or as optional "dreams/nightmares", I'm convinced there was an intent of foul play that went wrong because I read the dev lost many patreons because of that attempt and had to add suddently new content because it was too obvious he was just reusing the old one to milk his patreons

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020
Does anyone have a historical version? Contains the sleeping pill sleep sex version. Not long ago, my computer hard disk error data was lost

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The Dev has just posted a brief update to Patreon. Hopefully his comment about 'involving a group that a lot of you wanted to come back' will be some content to please all of those who have been saying so much content is 'missing' in the current version. Let's hope so...

Preview 2.7 - Cheerleaders
Hi everyone,
Long time without news. I've been working on SLF 2.7 all February but I still have some work to do.
I focused on a big event involving a group that a lot of you wanted to come back. But other characters will still have some new scenes. Let's start with Karly & Christy, your two favorite lesbians (or not).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Waikus is in Russia, isn't he?

Does anyone know if Patreon and/or subscribestar are participating in sanctions?

Nov 2, 2021
Waikus is in Russia, isn't he?

Does anyone know if Patreon and/or subscribestar are participating in sanctions?
I'm not sure that the author is Russian. But do not worry, even if this is the case, vpn allows you to access any site. And the payments in Patreon are in dollars, so everything is in order too.

Reactions: TheGremlin21

Zirael123321

Jan 17, 2021
Starting from version 2.5, it gives such an error when starting the game (a new game, saving or replaying events):
uniti 2020.3.13f1_71691879b7f5
what is't?

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
I'm not sure that the author is Russian. But do not worry, even if this is the case, vpn allows you to access any site. And the payments in Patreon are in dollars, so everything is in order too.
Payments being in USD may not help in the short term, as Russia can no longer accept international payments via SWIFT, although the impact is not quite universal at the moment.

Patreon have posted some statements on the matter .

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Recently starter playing and reached a stage where the MC has to learn photography. I see in the notebook, stats such as breakdance and yoga etc but no measurement for photography? Is this meant to be?

Edit** Just noticed the last page there and it is clearly marked Photography ~sighs~

Last edited:

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Walkius just sent an update to Patreon supporters.

1648805814933.png
1648805840009.png

And the main event for this update will be... the nerds! (Oh you mean the group with ugly and pathetic guys, and almost no girls?) Yes! Exactly!

By the way, all the main events are done and now I'm working on the side ones, like the week end and the lessons.

I am kind of hoping that this update was posted in Russia, which is largely in UTC+3 timezone, and would mean that the post was made on April 1st :D

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Walkius just sent an update to Patreon supporters.

View attachment 1733666
View attachment 1733667

And the main event for this update will be... the nerds! (Oh you mean the group with ugly and pathetic guys, and almost no girls?) Yes! Exactly!

By the way, all the main events are done and now I'm working on the side ones, like the week end and the lessons.

I am kind of hoping that this update was posted in Russia, which is largely in UTC+3 timezone, and would mean that the post was made on April 1st :D
If this is not Aprils fool joke then maybe we will get some Charlote content.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes