GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That sounds hot but how is the sandbox dude? Is it bearable?
I've experienced worse... The GUI isn't the greatest, though. Also, there's really no good reason it should be in Unity instead of Ren'Py, other than the dev was more comfortable with Unity. I honestly only play this once in a while... when I'm bored and there's nothing else. I've not even played this update yet. I don't think you would enjoy this game very much based on what I know about you. But if you're strapped for games to play, maybe give it a try. But the content you are looking for has not been a focus for a long time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I've experienced worse... The GUI isn't the greatest, though. Also, there's really no good reason it should be in Unity instead of Ren'Py, other than the dev was more comfortable with Unity. I honestly only play this once in a while... when I'm bored and there's nothing else. I've not even played this update yet. I don't think you would enjoy this game very much based on what I know about you. But if you're strapped for games to play, maybe give it a try. But the content you are looking for has not been a focus for a long time.
Hmm I think I'll give it a pass for now then. Thanks for the info dude. And yeah, you know me better than anyone so I'll take your advice.

Do1

Jun 24, 2017
II always catch the "white screen" bag in the Sharon beach event. And there are no new scenes with Ako in the "replays" menu.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hey Walkius,
sorry for pinging you, but found two bugs:

- When going home from school on day 3 without talking to Alice the day before (which sets the variable FamilyRoute to 4) the game ends up in a whitescreen.
- During the Cheerleader's route you've to talk to Bill at some point. This can softlock the game (when "Chat" is chosen there's nothing happening and no button is on screen) if the School route isn't progressed far enough. Seems like the party at Iris' place and the talk with Bill the day after need to be seen (which sets variable SchoolRoute to 18) before the talk with Bill can happen.

I attached saves for both cases if you want to check.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes