4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i downloaded and started playing ... cute renders .. not a bad story ... what story ? i'm super strong ? ... ok ... but the dam grinding is killing meeeeeeeeeeeee ....... goodluck with the game ;)

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
stone in the bathroom? 4th shelf in the library, bag in irina's room? have spent fecking ages clicking and nothing. what are we supposed to do with these clues?
They give you the pics for the secret stash that you can view in your bedroom.

Just some bonus renders and nothing important to the story.

Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
Holy hell... The grammar in this game is giving me a headache. The writing is so very, very bad. If you want to tell a story... maybe, learn English first.

Reactions: giftie

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok the developer has no damn clue how mining works. I know I mined and there is no way in hell you are going to sit there while mining. You should start the SC and it should run all the time gaining you some profit daily! Sorry I can only call it what it is.. it's RETARDED the way it works in this game. Also the prices are fucking ridiculous $750 for some damn cream! Get fucking real this is just absurd. At this time I have to give this game a 1 star as it's too much grind.. the retarded mining method.. and the ridiculous prices at the damn shop.

1. Fix mining so you get a random amount daily without having to actually go to the damn PC.. miners never stop it mines all the time.
2. Fix prices to be actually reasonable
3. Quit putting specific days for events.. Just set it to morning, noon, afternoon, evening, or midnight but to put stupid day restrictions is just dumb.

Reactions: HansDampf788

lemanyak61

Feb 21, 2018
Ok the developer has no damn clue how mining works. I know I mined and there is no way in hell you are going to sit there while mining. You should start the SC and it should run all the time gaining you some profit daily! Sorry I can only call it what it is.. it's RETARDED the way it works in this game. Also the prices are fucking ridiculous $750 for some damn cream! Get fucking real this is just absurd. At this time I have to give this game a 1 star as it's too much grind.. the retarded mining method.. and the ridiculous prices at the damn shop.

1. Fix mining so you get a random amount daily without having to actually go to the damn PC.. miners never stop it mines all the time.
2. Fix prices to be actually reasonable
3. Quit putting specific days for events.. Just set it to morning, noon, afternoon, evening, or midnight but to put stupid day restrictions is just dumb.
Man are you for real? Its just a game not a mining machine. There is another way for gold. If you don't like, go to lake or beach collect items and sell to shop or use cheats. There are only 2 items I used so for from the shop already. I don't understand your attitude about that. Please be mindful for developer. All you said can be fix. No need to harsh for this. Chill chill.. :)

About the game, I think game is good. Not bad. Some images hard to find, I mean secret stash. :)
Maybe you guys can show some hints for cd. Its really hard, I can't find how to trigger something with that. You can add some spend time option in the evening at school maybe. You can work on the map, more locations and characters positions (like you did in fast navigation.)
Otherwise, I like it. Goodluck with that.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
NijuKozo Will more girls be added to the game in the future or will we stay with the current cast? I know the game already as a good number of girls, but I was curious if there will be more girls in the future.

Reactions: NijuKozo

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
I can't seem to find the Rose at the lake. I've checked at every point during the day and night for weeks in game, I've gathered over 100 cranberries, day exotic, night exotic and even a handful of midnight exotic but never a single rose...

Do I have to do something specific to trigger it to spawn?

NijuKozo

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
I can't seem to find the Rose at the lake. I've checked at every point during the day and night for weeks in game, I've gathered over 100 cranberries, day exotic, night exotic and even a handful of midnight exotic but never a single rose...

Do I have to do something specific to trigger it to spawn?
Hey, you don't need to gather anything. Just be sure, you've been School's second floor's right corridor at noon on weekdays first. There will be event. After that, you can look for rose at the lake.

1610282259448.png

Reactions: MaviusJones

rainshigure

May 14, 2018
hello, Im getting this weird bug (maybe?), yesterday I tried the game for a while and I remember during this scene there is a picture, then today I intend to play from start, but then at the same scene the screen is just blank?
1610361925911.png

the same thing happen when I talk to the teacher at class 1-c, 1610362133485.png
any idea to fix this? tyia

NijuKozo

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Random cut scenes that happen with no interaction at all should not skip time in the days.
That's actually pretty reasonable, we will consider your suggestion. Thank you.
hello, Im getting this weird bug (maybe?), yesterday I tried the game for a while and I remember during this scene there is a picture, then today I intend to play from start, but then at the same scene the screen is just blank?
View attachment 981048

the same thing happen when I talk to the teacher at class 1-c, View attachment 981049
any idea to fix this? tyia
Can you give us more information on that? What's your device? Are you using an old save? etc.

Reactions: ChrisHaze

NijuKozo

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Im using windows 10, and I started a new game, not an old save.
I notice this issue is happen when the game about to show a webm files
That's strange. You can try extracting the game again. If it's still not working, maybe your pc is causing that, other softwares etc.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes