3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

Crimson Elite

Feb 20, 2022
There won't be any NTR, Sharing, or that kind of stuff, right? Just asking before i get invested since i hate that kind of stuff

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
does anyone have an update version of the incest patch because lewd patcher's version doesn't work anymore. and I can't truly enjoy the game if it's not on family fun time mode :LOL::devilish:
To be honest I am not 100% sure who updates the patch anymore, I know in 2021 the dev on discord did point people to the patch on lewdpatcher (making sure to say its unofficial and so on) but that's about it, most of the time on discord now other fans try to get people to not use it by saying things like its wrong, don't download it could be a virus and so on.

I am going to assume the dev is involved but it's not high on their list to do as talking about it officially is a Patreon nono

Last edited:

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Just wanted to say thank you for a wonderful game with harem, NO NTR and wholesome. All the girls look pretty and likeable. I appreciate all the efforts and love you have been putting up into the game. Also love the fact protag isnt some generic asshole, he acts considerate towards the other people and he acts pricey and dense whenever girls try to hit up on him. To be honest, I havent seen any game with unique sandbox interactions such as yours yet ( Like hanging out with girls according to their schedules and having unique conversation depending on that, club interaction with girls, phone messaging,etc ) I really like every bit of my time in this game.

Anyways, thanks for the game again NijuKozo and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway ^^

CTXSS

Dec 8, 2019
Yeah I'm missing the last one too. I'm also missing the last task and the newest Irina scene. Anybody got any idea on how to unlock these?
Maybe just like me you forget that tasks are club related over time. You just have to check the requests on the board at noon. For the last lewd with Irina it's task 4

Reactions: JohnDoeAnimeFan

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Decided to give the new update a go, loads game ah yeah it's one of them can't use your old save games. Loads from older version oh I don't know this scene looks like I never finished the last update.... hmmm I might as well just start a new game again.

Reactions: morty2301
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes