3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Where do the models come from? What engine is being used to generate the animations and images? Game? From scratch?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
There are lots of girls with large breasts in this game, which is fine if you're into that I guess.
But looking through the list, there were only three girls with small breasts.
But it turns out that Katerina actually has medium breasts, they were just kinda hidden by the outfit.
And Sue is actually using a fake form, her real form is among the most buxom of the cast.
Meaning that, despite appearances, only one character has small breasts.
I stopped playing when I saw that the original Sue was a fake form - I prefer the original to the true form and I lost interest in the game.

Reactions: Heavenlet

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
One problem with the patch is that the text messages in the phone from the MC still refer to Hana as Hana rather than her role/relationship.

gokudo

Apr 7, 2019
Stuck between temple and home. Rachel needs level 4 in Hawk. How do I get that without stepping out of the house

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
THE CHEAT CODES
enforcer66 - Sets everyone's Exp to Maximum including Coyote Club and Hawk Club when possible.

cashier55 - Gives you 55555 sCoins.

perception00 - Unlocks all the scenes available in the Gallery. You can access the gallery by opening the in-game menu. You can't access it in main menu. Note: This cheat code won't unlock the "?" meaning the Others part. Since secret object locations are for our $20+ patrons, we'll share that code with the Packed Content post.

bokeh44 - Unlocks all the date photos on your phone (including the photos from the messages).

dealer22 - Gives you lots of collectable materials like flowers, seashells, bars, gemstones, etc.

stranger33 Is the "others" gallery unlock

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes