3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

lonelytitan

Nov 15, 2020
Hi folks, I'm stuck at Irina lvl 5 quest, it says go to 2nd flooe left corridor at afternoon Thursday, went there but nothing happen.
any one can help? tia

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The main game is still being worked on and will not be ready for a little while this small Christmas event was to thank fans for the support which many of the fans wanted on their socials. A lot of the time these specials are want the fans want, adding it to the main game would destroy the storyline.
A lot of these devs do make polls on spin-off titles and most of the time the spin-off gets a lot of support it allows players to experience their favorite character outside the normal game setting, some Pateron fans even back a higher create your on scene just to get these spin-off titles.

Next you will say that the NTR spin-off titles that Pateron fans demanded and paid money for should be added into the main game instead of separate spin-offs like what Power Vacuum and V.I.R.T.U.E.S. have. Not sure about you but adding these types of spin-off titles would destroy the game yet becasue their paying supporters want it they add it as a spin-off game instead of the main game.
Removed the comment, since felt was too off topic, and sent it as a DM instead since didn't see the relevance for others.

Basic point that mattered for here: is fine the dev doing some side stories, as long as it is for their main audience, and not for a niche that conflicts with the main game. (which afaik the side story is for the main audience)
Conflicting niche stuff should be a new IP, too many make the mistake because it is side story and not "cannon" it doesn't matter... it does, don't disrespect the loyal supporters like that.

Tldnr: look after your loyal fans, not the ones that just spend big to coax you into doing something. Long term view, not short.

Last edited:

messerschmied

May 29, 2017
Stuck at Elena level 5 quest, how do i do thinking thing at the beach?
Found it: Take shovel from school storage room, then go to Lake > woods > flower field, find the chest, buy lockpick from Cindy, unlock it and there is 50.000 coins inside.

Last edited:
Reactions: M!
Dec 2, 2022
does anyone know a game similar to this one, from the perspective of Robert or Robin (he comes to the city / he needs to pass exams in a month, in the same month he needs to improve relations with women in the city), my head is empty, I forgot the name and now I don't can find.(harem,3dcg,school(university?) setting,male protagonist,incest,oral,anal,vaginal,footj,handj,group,titsf,milf)Game for 12+ hours, there are a lot of H-scenes (that is, it is not new) ...please, help:cry::cry:

Lorie94

Jan 21, 2023
Hello! I think I found all 7 easter eggs

1- the bathtub with the fairy at night
2- the volleyball ball at the entrance of the school
3- online chess on the club's computer
4- the sexual scene with Marin in the candy store at night in the lounge's door
5- the bottle of wine in Jina's room (works on Saturdays and sundays at noon with Mia)
6- the scene with the maid in the mall that was mentioned in another answer
7- I'm wondering if the photo with Katie in our room counts as an easter egg

Screenshot_1666.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MixQQ

Sylordis

Sep 25, 2020
Is there a guide somewhere on how to find the last gallery scenes? I'm missing one from Mia, one from Emma and 2 others...?

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Haven't played this game for a year. Is it time for me to come back to it?
I'd say it's worth it.

I played this game a year ago when it was only the initial release. Saw the potential but obviously the content was lacking at that stage.

The dev team managed to push out a shit ton of content since then.

Without spoiling 'who' I'll let you know you can have full sex with more than 10 LI's and numerous lewd scenes with the others. If lewdity is what you're after. The story also progressed a good bit and the overall gameworld has been fleshed out quite well.

Reactions: sstrangemd

icreYureFK

Jan 30, 2020
does anyone know a game similar to this one, from the perspective of Robert or Robin (he comes to the city / he needs to pass exams in a month, in the same month he needs to improve relations with women in the city), my head is empty, I forgot the name and now I don't can find.(harem,3dcg,school(university?) setting,male protagonist,incest,oral,anal,vaginal,footj,handj,group,titsf,milf)Game for 12+ hours, there are a lot of H-scenes (that is, it is not new) ...please, help:cry::cry:
HS tutor?

Reactions: MaviusJones

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Are we forced to have all the girls? Finding out about Lumin's side job was a huge turnoff and I'd rather avoid her.

Also, I was kinda disgusted by the idea of the cream that Hana and Emma use. I can't say the idea of animal cum on their face made me to excited. They had a weird hang up with random strangers cum but somehow this wasnt as bad to them. Was I the only one who was kinda like....ew....?

I'm still not far into the game yet I think but I'm a little hesitant to continue.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Are we forced to have all the girls? Finding out about Lumin's side job was a huge turnoff and I'd rather avoid her.

Also, I was kinda disgusted by the idea of the cream that Hana and Emma use. I can't say the idea of animal cum on their face made me to excited. They had a weird hang up with random strangers cum but somehow this wasnt as bad to them. Was I the only one who was kinda like....ew....?

I'm still not far into the game yet I think but I'm a little hesitant to continue.
You don't look up the ingredients of beauty products very often, so you?

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
You don't look up the ingredients of beauty products very often, so you?
lol no I'm well aware of some of the weird shit they use to make stuff. Still...that doesn't make this any less nasty. The unfortunate imagery I get of their faces covered in animal cum really throws me off tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes