3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Is there any guide, ingame or on here, to get all the secondary scenes like dates and easter eggs etc?

Mar 22, 2020
Can you continue saves from previous releases yet?
If so I will start a new game.

The last time I played this I had to choose a start point from wherever I left off to play the new release, so it made it feel like grinding stats was pointless.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Been announced that the game will be getting another Christmas stand alone special, Going by the image it might involve others outside the family this time, not sure if that is a good thing or not yet but this game has some great characters so should be a nice bonus to fill the Christmas gap.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I really don't like when devs make seperate minigames for haloween, christmas...etc. How about continue your main game? I swear if thay make a poll, more than 90% of their patrons would want main game continuation instead of a seperate minigame for holidays. I have no idea why devs still do this. Hell if they really want a haloween, christmas...etc theme events, put it in main game story and we can play it there

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I really don't like when devs make seperate minigames for haloween, christmas...etc. How about continue your main game? I swear if thay make a poll, more yan 90% of their patrons would want main game continuation instead of a seperate minigame for holidays. I have no idea why devs still do this. Hell if they really want a haloween, christmas...etc theme events, put it in main game story and we can play it there
Nightmare Before Christmas game when?

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I really don't like when devs make seperate minigames for haloween, christmas...etc. How about continue your main game? I swear if thay make a poll, more than 90% of their patrons would want main game continuation instead of a seperate minigame for holidays. I have no idea why devs still do this. Hell if they really want a haloween, christmas...etc theme events, put it in main game story and we can play it there
The main game is still being worked on and will not be ready for a little while this small Christmas event was to thank fans for the support which many of the fans wanted on their socials. A lot of the time these specials are want the fans want, adding it to the main game would destroy the storyline.
A lot of these devs do make polls on spin-off titles and most of the time the spin-off gets a lot of support it allows players to experience their favorite character outside the normal game setting, some Pateron fans even back a higher create your on scene just to get these spin-off titles.

Next you will say that the NTR spin-off titles that Pateron fans demanded and paid money for should be added into the main game instead of separate spin-offs like what Power Vacuum and V.I.R.T.U.E.S. have. Not sure about you but adding these types of spin-off titles would destroy the game yet becasue their paying supporters want it they add it as a spin-off game instead of the main game.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes