3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i just start the gema right now.I've been following the game for a while, but I've only just started it now. Anyone who can give me some advice? Like: Is the game free? By free I mean, can I explore and do the events whenever I want? Or if I dedicate myself to a particular girl, then I miss some event? Just to understand it?

Thank you

The main game is still being worked on and will not be ready for a little while this small Christmas event was to thank fans for the support which many of the fans wanted on their socials. A lot of the time these specials are want the fans want, adding it to the main game would destroy the storyline.
A lot of these devs do make polls on spin-off titles and most of the time the spin-off gets a lot of support it allows players to experience their favorite character outside the normal game setting, some Pateron fans even back a higher create your on scene just to get these spin-off titles.

Next you will say that the NTR spin-off titles that Pateron fans demanded and paid money for should be added into the main game instead of separate spin-offs like what Power Vacuum and V.I.R.T.U.E.S. have. Not sure about you but adding these types of spin-off titles would destroy the game yet becasue their paying supporters want it they add it as a spin-off game instead of the main game.
As you say, i prefer the developer do non-canonical/spin-off. I really do not wanna see this kind of things in game. At last in this way i can just avoid a particular spin-off and do not fear the way i play in game. Better to stay safe in game, then in a spin-off game. But the developer need to tell us if a spin-off as NTR. Because on the main page i do not see under genre NTR tag. Or do you hope that by opening this discussion, the developer can fall into it and do some event like this? Because even searching I don't see anything about NTR

Blueshirt616

Nov 2, 2021
There are lots of girls with large breasts in this game, which is fine if you're into that I guess.
But looking through the list, there were only three girls with small breasts.
But it turns out that Katerina actually has medium breasts, they were just kinda hidden by the outfit.
And Sue is actually using a fake form, her real form is among the most buxom of the cast.
Meaning that, despite appearances, only one character has small breasts.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Cute and adorable game, however am wondering if one could use a save editor to increase the girls levels and avoid all the grind. Or is there a mod that could do that. Just wondering. Thanks

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
I got the "riddle" for elena 5th level. It says where the flowers bloom so i suppose that is on the bushes on the lake, but i cant find anything

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Yeah I'm not sure what the Xmas special is or how to activate it
It is a bonus game not linked to the main game, on the first page here there is Christmas Special 2022 v2.0 download links under the main game downloads. V1 is included in V.2 download from what I could see. (V1 was last year Christmas Special).
They are nothing massive just a Christmas scene or two will all the people the MC lives with.

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
It is a bonus game not linked to the main game, on the first page here there is Christmas Special 2022 v2.0 download links under the main game downloads. V1 is included in V.2 download from what I could see. (V1 was last year Christmas Special).
They are nothing massive just a Christmas scene or two will all the people the MC lives with.
Oh alright, thanks for the info

ahahneek1

Jun 12, 2020
Is there anyway to open the links that are in the messages on the phone? Or are they just normal text?

Superfuken

Apr 19, 2022
on your phone, application completion, it shows you cards 0/81.
where do we find them?
These are the hidden pictures that you can find in the toolbox in your room.
When you complete the task with the girls, notes with clues to unlock it appear on the phone, and on the computer's notepad too. 18 images are unlocked with in-game money.

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes