crillo

Apr 16, 2018
all the game archives appear with the name wghegye or others letters and map with a number is that normal ?

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Does someone have full unlock save for 0.3.4 version of the game? And could post it here ?

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hi Players,

Any tips for advancing through the tougher over level 3 "hole" fights?

The higher levels are not fun; I keep being "swarmed" by hypno-eyed bitches. :(

Maybe a super secrete code to make the MC super stealthy. The dildo, Teddy bear bombs and circle-shot beam weapons are not doing the job.

Here is a link detailing what I have tried.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for any help. I would like to play some more but I am stuck in level 4 "hole" fights.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Hoping that someone can make a patch to restore natalie to her old appearance :( new natalie looks very weird. If only the zoom-in problem when using her old assets could be fixed.

Last edited:

Springbuck

Jun 28, 2018
err i didn't get that; but i think it's because you need to have a certain amount of relationship level with sofia (sippy) and get the sippy quest, and beat her as the boss for that floor
How were you able to defeat her ...... for me both are maxed out .... yet I still die in a few seconds while doing very little damage to her

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
mostly complete save, wasnt letting me upload just the file so had to compress it.
like i said its not complete but should save some time, enjoy!

Fuzzypanda13378

Mar 15, 2019
So I can't even start the game. Just stays on the infinite loading screen. Haven't seen how to get it to work. Anyone know what's up?

Sindle

Jan 12, 2018
So I can't even start the game. Just stays on the infinite loading screen. Haven't seen how to get it to work. Anyone know what's up?
I had this happen when I applied the incest patch (which is for version 3.2b, not 3.4c). If you want to use the incest patch I believe there is a link kicking around somewhere in this thread for ver 3.2b.

Dec 2, 2017
how can I open the chest on the hole, it says it's locked and I don't have the right key and also i can't access the hole, it says the ladder is broken and the elevator is locked

Last edited:

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
how can I open the chest on the hole, it says it's locked and I don't have the right key and also i can't access the hole, it says the ladder is broken and the elevator is locked
chests in the hole are opened with rusty keys which are found in the pots in the hole. you can only go in the hole once a day i think in the afternoon on each day through the elevator. later in the game you can go in twice a day.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes