Forossa

Jan 20, 2018
Hey guys, i played an old version a lot ago, it's still bad optimized? I remember a guy advising about not playing this game cause it ruins the pc, it's still like this? There are still a lot of bugs? Does it exist an updated walkthrough?
I kinda wanna download again cause i liked a lot of scenes, but some premises in the past weren't really reassuring
Sorry for bad english, not my mother language

crillo

Apr 16, 2018
Maybe a more precise error report will help us help you?!

What OS (Win 7/8/10, Mac ...)/platform are you using?
Where did you copy/install your game to?
is this related to the thing write on my screen that says i need to activate Windows ?

f0ssile

Nov 13, 2018
Nothing... Still fucking around for floor 7 without anything happening or another room appearing.

What the fuck did they do...? Just to break my balls?
I found an old bug that created the same problem: Will it remain in the saves?

In practice, for that shit hole I have to twist the game, which in 90% is made of other ... But these are really handicapped. Cover up shit!

Ah, I don't know how, but I also missed the magic book that should be on floor 2...

Crazy stuff! Create an area that has nothing to do with your own dick and make it decisive. But hang yourself on the first plant.

I greet you in advance. :)

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Though things got better, the text and scenes are still somewhat sluggish to load.
Is that a common issue with the game?
It seems a little weird to have such a problem with a 400MB RPGM game, so i would like to hear of other people's experiences with that.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
the walkthrough seems rather outdated, it talks about floor 2 but i'm on floor 7!

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes