• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Anyone know how to get the violator quest? Finished the first cooking quest and have everything unlocked on new update except for the last one. Any help?
u need to go into the violet house and spend time with her, i advice u to go into the city and buy a vibrator.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Can you check your in-game option? If Sync Monitor is set to "On" or "Auto", disable it ("Off"). That's what makes RPG Maker games lag for me. If that's what you mean by "slow".
Well, i usually don't have this kind of issue with RPGM games, but gonna check it out, thanks.

Done. Still seems the same, but after restarting, who knows. Hope it works as i really like whaat i saw of the art.

Last edited:

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Why the fuck is violet a virgin in the seesaw scene when you already fucked her at the tire swing? Makes no sense.

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
my game don't start it says i don't have permisson
Maybe a more precise error report will help us help you?!

What OS (Win 7/8/10, Mac ...)/platform are you using?
Where did you copy/install your game to?

crillo

Apr 16, 2018
Maybe a more precise error report will help us help you?!

What OS (Win 7/8/10, Mac ...)/platform are you using?
Where did you copy/install your game to?
i use windows 8 the game are on download and all the archives are corrupeted when i click it ask's how i want to open

crief

Nov 8, 2017
Getting some "profile can't be used, NW.js not up to date. specifiy another directory or adopt a more recent version of NW.js" message?
This usually hapenned when you are play several rpgmv games with different version of nwjs.
In the game folder there's a file with name "package.json", if you open it using text editor, there's a field with "name" : "..."
eg: "name" : "KADOKAWA/RPGMV" or sometimes blank ("name" : "")

If "name" is not blank nwjs will create folder with the same name in user local application data folder for storing data files.
for example : "c:\users\<username>\appdata\local\KADOKAWA\RPGMV"
If "name" is blank the folder will be : "c:\users\<username>\appdata\local\user data"

If two game with different nwjs but with the same name in "package.json", then the one with older nwjs tend to have problem, because sometimes newer nwjs incompatible with older version

There's two solution for this:

1: Delete the nwjs user data

If you confused how to found the user local application data, just navigate in windows explorer, change folder to %LOCALAPPDATA%, this will change folder to user local application data folder, then find the folder with game name mention above, delete the folder

2: Change the game name in package.json

With this different game will used different folder for nwjs user data, just open the package.json using text editor then change the name field
eg : "name" : "KADOKAWA/RPGMV" -> "name" : "RPGMV/gamename"

Sometimes there's two "package.json" file, one in the game main folder and the other in "www" folder, to avoid more problem if you're editing the game name, edit both file with same name

• Wow
Reactions: Sonico

Demon^Lever

Jun 11, 2018
I am trying to play the game countless times, but every time the game pops up, it never passed the loading screen, so is there a way to fix this problem? I am using Windows 10.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
This usually hapenned when you are play several rpgmv games with different version of nwjs.
In the game folder there's a file with name "package.json", if you open it using text editor, there's a field with "name" : "..."
eg: "name" : "KADOKAWA/RPGMV" or sometimes blank ("name" : "")

If "name" is not blank nwjs will create folder with the same name in user local application data folder for storing data files.
for example : "c:\users\<username>\appdata\local\KADOKAWA\RPGMV"
If "name" is blank the folder will be : "c:\users\<username>\appdata\local\user data"

If two game with different nwjs but with the same name in "package.json", then the one with older nwjs tend to have problem, because sometimes newer nwjs incompatible with older version

There's two solution for this:

1: Delete the nwjs user data

If you confused how to found the user local application data, just navigate in windows explorer, change folder to %LOCALAPPDATA%, this will change folder to user local application data folder, then find the folder with game name mention above, delete the folder

2: Change the game name in package.json

With this different game will used different folder for nwjs user data, just open the package.json using text editor then change the name field
eg : "name" : "KADOKAWA/RPGMV" -> "name" : "RPGMV/gamename"

Sometimes there's two "package.json" file, one in the game main folder and the other in "www" folder, to avoid more problem if you're editing the game name, edit both file with same name
Wow, i'm kind of amazed at how simple it was. Message is gone and the game's speed is much better too.
Text is a little on the slow side, but only a bit and a damn sight better.

Anyway, thanks a lot for coming to my help.

Last edited:

Tattsumi

Sep 26, 2018
Does someone got a save until the moment when we got the new update with the new design of the characters because I lost my saves and dont wanna play everything from the start again :(

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes