Harpoon

Jul 16, 2018
To complete scene 34 you have to go to school on a Friday morning (worked for me) and you will perform hypnosis on Violet.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
i want more mom stuff when is her impreg and preg sex stuff i waiting on it ?

im not a discord and i cant contact the dev so anybody got info on when this could happen i dont waiting i just want some info

Last edited:
Reactions: cavaemon

hentaipt

Apr 15, 2019
i want more mom stuff when is her impreg and preg sex stuff i waiting on it ?

im not a discord and i cant contact the dev so anybody got info on when this could happen i dont waiting i just want some info
You can give your save please

f0ssile

Nov 13, 2018
But the last randomly generated room as it occurred to him to add it?

I will have done 20 laps without anything appearing.
As if it weren't a senseless break made up of clones that you don't know what the f11ck they're doing...

is it a bug? how does it work? I made sense in all senses...

D

Deleted member 876176

With this update, we've mainly focused on adding new scenes and the much awaited "auto Lust Toys shop" feature.

PLEASE NOTE: We're currently in progress of making the new download available to all of you. This may take around an hour. We'll post as soon the new update is ready for download.

Changelog:

• [ADDED] new static scene of Scarlett (cooking class part 1).
  • [ADDED] new animated scene of Scarlett (cooking class part 2).
  • [ADDED] new static scene of Violet (spend time together).
  • [ADDED] 2 new quests: Shook the Cook & Violator (which the new scenes are part of)
  • [ADDED] auto Lust Toys shop. When you leave the Lust Toys shop (through the front door) while you're observing the shop, the staff members will run the shop for you every day until you're back and close the shop again. This is useful if you don't want to keep coming back to the shop to work, however keep in mind that the staff members will not re-stock for you!

• [CHANGED] the game icon to Violet.

• [FIXED again] dialogue choices not aligning correctly.
  • [FIXED] talking animation not working for all characters during animated scenes with multiple characters (e.g. Spend Time with Natalie/Sofia).
  • [FIXED] glitchy chin of the protagonist during the "Spend Time Together" scene with Natalie.
  • [FIXED] showing the wrong labels during the "Spend Time Together" scene with Natalie and Sofia.
  • [FIXED] Natalie's screen position (and photo) during the Natalie's Peeping Tom scene.
  • [FIXED] sometimes the romance/ability amount not showing correctly during an event.
  • [FIXED] issues when skipping (cheating) to week 3 using the fortune teller (e.g. unable to enter the hole or the lust toys shop) .
  • [FIXED] crash in the Hole on Floor 7.
  • [FIXED] explosion video in the Lust Toys shop not playing.

Fitz2209

Nov 6, 2018
School of Lust (v0.3.4) is now available to all Patrons!
I wonder if someone is going to give us the latest version ;)

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018

With this update, we've mainly focused on adding new scenes and the much awaited "auto Lust Toys shop" feature.

PLEASE NOTE: We're currently in progress of making the new download available to all of you. This may take around an hour. We'll post as soon the new update is ready for download.

Changelog:

• [ADDED] new static scene of Scarlett (cooking class part 1).
  • [ADDED] new animated scene of Scarlett (cooking class part 2).
  • [ADDED] new static scene of Violet (spend time together).
  • [ADDED] 2 new quests: Shook the Cook & Violator (which the new scenes are part of)
  • [ADDED] auto Lust Toys shop. When you leave the Lust Toys shop (through the front door) while you're observing the shop, the staff members will run the shop for you every day until you're back and close the shop again. This is useful if you don't want to keep coming back to the shop to work, however keep in mind that the staff members will not re-stock for you!

• [CHANGED] the game icon to Violet.

• [FIXED again] dialogue choices not aligning correctly.
  • [FIXED] talking animation not working for all characters during animated scenes with multiple characters (e.g. Spend Time with Natalie/Sofia).
  • [FIXED] glitchy chin of the protagonist during the "Spend Time Together" scene with Natalie.
  • [FIXED] showing the wrong labels during the "Spend Time Together" scene with Natalie and Sofia.
  • [FIXED] Natalie's screen position (and photo) during the Natalie's Peeping Tom scene.
  • [FIXED] sometimes the romance/ability amount not showing correctly during an event.
  • [FIXED] issues when skipping (cheating) to week 3 using the fortune teller (e.g. unable to enter the hole or the lust toys shop) .
  • [FIXED] crash in the Hole on Floor 7.
  • [FIXED] explosion video in the Lust Toys shop not playing.
Hey with update like this 3 scene and 2 new quest I gladly play it like right now :D

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes