maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Thanks for the tip in the most recent patch note, wondered why it wasn't working. Turns it doing it in real life wont fix the problem. Good to know!

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
*shakes hand*
saves, cg rips, cheats
*holds hand out*
saves, cg rips, cheats
*looks at random person*
please sir, can you spare some?

Jegath

May 20, 2017

i cant find these scene

how can i find these scene?
This scenes are only the first one of the Demo Version of SOL so u can't see this scene ofcourse in current game, but u can play online this scene's just tap in google School of lust demo play online and try to wait to charge and play the demo is like 5 min of gameplay only but u can see currents scenes.

Reactions: sdcvf25

sdcvf25

Aug 6, 2018
This scenes are only the first one of the Demo Version of SOL so u can't see this scene ofcourse in current game, but u can play online this scene's just tap in google School of lust demo play online and try to wait to charge and play the demo is like 5 min of gameplay only but u can see currents scenes.

oh thanks

Reactions: Jegath

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Haven't tired this in ages, but one thing that is bothering me.
Did they 'Ageup" the MC Character Art? He looks off. Didn't he have a more childlike/round face?

tgbyhn2008

Aug 16, 2017
For those with issues of the game crashing. Delete everything, you can keep die saves folder and then copy in the new version.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Did they 'Ageup" the MC Character Art? He looks off. Didn't he have a more childlike/round face?
Yep, the dev had to "turn the MC and some other characters" older due to patreon policies.
However you can overwrite the new MC and CYA characters with the old ones.
I did it and managed to complete all the game current content content (0.3.3d) without any bug.

Last edited:

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Copy both - l2d and img folders from version 0.3.3b and overwrite the current version.
These 2 folders are located inside www folder.
In case it does not work at first, disable image caching from the menu.
Sadly this gives me the Infinite loading bug

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Sadly this gives me the Infinite loading bug
The problem was certain files on img folder.

EDIT: Pack added.
Extract in you game folder and you should be done.

DOWNLOAD -
Changes : Sprites,Scenes,Faces (assets from 0.3.3b)
Screenshot_1.png

PS: Version 0.3.3e released on patreon, probably fixing the bug I mentioned before (penisless mc)

Edit:
The downside is that, changed girls will became zoomed in some parts.

Last edited:

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
They did make his appearance older. I think it is to fit with the whole Academy being university-level or something.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes