• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
what are the in game cheat and how do you use them
The fortune teller not far away from MC house.
I haven't played since v0.3a, but it should give this:
  • Your name change to CHEATER
  • Unlock access to the feature for switching to day/night
  • All memory unlock
  • Max points on all girls
  • No idea about The Hole

mazee

Oct 17, 2017
Is this game suppose reset your Progress I upgrade the shop to level 2 three days later it was back it was to level one?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
You can say what you want but Redesign over redesign Sucks, when the story dosn´t go on and the MC or his Sisters looks younger or older then the others. I played the Game allmost from the beginning but from Version 0.3 on I didn´t have any Will to play this Game anymore cause anything you played before gets changed or gets Worse!
Redesign over redesign is a very profitable way to "milk the idiots that patron you".;)
You get the money support + you deliver updates + with minimum effort + extend the milking period = very profitable business:whistle:

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
The fortune teller not far away from MC house.
I haven't played since v0.3a, but it should give this:
  • Your name change to CHEATER
  • Unlock access to the feature for switching to day/night
  • All memory unlock
  • Max points on all girls
  • No idea about The Hole
It just changes your name, max your point with girls and gives you money, nothing else.

Now theres a bug, or at least for me it bugged the game. If you cheat on the first day, before going to school, when you go to school and have to talk with the principal she just says "get out" and nothing else, so you can't do anything else and have to start the game from the begining again.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Well hope this plays after I Dl it. I can't understand why upload haven is even a link at all I mean 10KB's not to mention the cross scripting attack attempt. :rolleyes:

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
i stopped playing for awhile now. is the mom bangable now? is it worth it to play with the latest content?

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
So is anyone else having problems with sending students to the hole? Im using an old save that cleared everything in the previous version, so i should already have that option unlocked.

Rapahel

Aug 6, 2017
For some reason I can't progress cuz I'm supposed to get a book from the library but I can't interact with anything in there
Is this a bug?

Thomastank

Aug 19, 2016
Is this the most up to date/ patreon Version? i was going to subscribe but their patreon wasnt very clear what the most recent version was

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes