zero092

Feb 7, 2018
Just checked and that's not the case
Is the time of the day relevant?
If you're talking about the magic book you get around the start of the game then no, it should be on one of the library shelves near claire, glowing. Honestly, it seems the latest version is full of bugs, might be best to just start over clean if you still cant get it.

cedriv

Oct 10, 2018
I've had this tab open for a while now. Guess I should stop procrastinating and properly decrypt this game (without having to re-encrypt).

You guys still need to convince Maim Lain to update the patch itself tho.
i know about that guy and honestly F95 community disgust me about this case, that guy was being nice working on a patch for everyone and dudes kept pushing him and being rude... no wonder he's not motivated to work on it

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
i know about that guy and honestly F95 community disgust me about this case, that guy was being nice working on a patch for everyone and dudes kept pushing him and being rude... no wonder he's not motivated to work on it
I can't blame people for being excited and impatient but you are right, he deserves a lot of credit because making these patches isn't easy.

This particular project is extra pita because of all the DRM. Boner Games keeps changing the crypto keys and obfuscation methods. This release (0.4) they added additional check in an effort to defeat decryption (there's one in DhoomLive2DTitleScreen.js). So far I've managed to get clean, working source. Now for the content...

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Successfully decrypted everything and made a patch that allows loading of decrypted content, play testing...

... Play testing done.

Installation instructions:
  1. Download patch.7z (attached).
  2. Extract patch.7z to game folder, overwrite www/js/main.js when asked (this patches the game to load unencrypted content).
  3. Install Node.js runtime if you don't have it.
  4. Decrypt game files by executing nodejs decrypt.js in the game folder.
The acorn folder (Javascript parser) and decrypt.js can be safely deleted after running the patch.
Pop me a message if you encounter any weird bugs or errors.

She's all yours, Maim Lain.

Last edited:

Demon^Lever

Jun 11, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix the loading screen? I've been on the same loading screen whenever I try entering the game.

josue943

Aug 9, 2017
Successfully decrypted everything and made a patch that allows loading of decrypted content, play testing...

... Play testing done.

Installation instructions:
  1. Download patch.7z (attached).
  2. Extract patch.7z to game folder, overwrite www/js/main.js when asked (this patches the game to load unencrypted content).
  3. Install Node.js runtime if you don't have it.
  4. Decrypt game files by executing nodejs decrypt.js in the game folder.
The acorn folder (Javascript parser) and decrypt.js can be safely deleted after running the patch.
Pop me a message if you encounter any weird bugs or errors.

She's all yours, Maim Lain.
Hi can someone help me? i have installed nodejs but then i don't understand what to do next

solprajon

Feb 22, 2018
Tengo un problema con el juego, cuando avanza llega un momento en que se queda congelado, la pantalla puede interactuar pero la imagen permanece congelada, ¿sabes qué puede ser?

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I get an error when trying to run it too.
I just get a error when trying to run it
What error? What command did you execute? And specifically, where? Fizzy191's command will not work, you must follow my posted instructions and run the patch in the game folder.

It's caused by the patch. It runs fine without it.
If u find a way to run the patch, post it here
Clever, but he had this problem before I released the decryption patch and the existing incest patch only works for 0.3. Nisheshg5 , most likely you ran out of memory or your install is corrupted.

RandomDude63

Nov 28, 2018
Is there a 0.4 download or I just can't find it?
Also you can play 0.4 on a website. Idk if I'm allowed to put the link here but here we go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[Edit: nvm i'm just stupid. Found link.]

Last edited:

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
can u upload the game with the decrypt done in any page, so we can download
Sure I can, though the intent of decryption was mostly to allow modding... The decrypted version isn't any different from the official one (maybe a bit faster and less memory-heavy). Which platform are you using? Windows? Fizzy's suggestion almost works, as long as you run the command from the game folder. I can make a batch file you can double-click but still...

Is there a 0.4 download or I just can't find it?
Also you can play 0.4 on a website. Idk if I'm allowed to put the link here but here we go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting, is that an official upload or just a random game site?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Sure I can, though the intent of decryption was mostly to allow modding... The decrypted version isn't any different from the official one (maybe a bit faster and less memory-heavy). Which platform are you using? Windows? Fizzy's suggestion almost works, as long as you run the command from the game folder. I can make a batch file you can double-click but still...

Interesting, is that an official upload or just a random game site?
Not sure about official but that site has been around for many years. It would not surprise me if it was leaked there by the creators that site generally has a platform where you have a hard time pirating the game. Although I have seen games there back in the day that were not uploaded by the creators and they bitched about it but the game stayed up although still not able to down load the game.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes