PaulDervon

Jun 25, 2018
Lmao so these clowns are on here scouring the thread looking for links like that instead of helping their actual patrons? Jesus christ, guys, get help. This is directly to anyone who "works" at Boner: GO HELP THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY PAY YOU TO PLAY YOUR UNFINISHED, DELAYED WORK. You are getting paid regardless if people share it here. Jesus fucking christ. The people who refuse to pay for your game are STILL not gonna pay for it regardless if it gets posted on here or not. Get a grip.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Lmao so these clowns are on here scouring the thread looking for links like that instead of helping their actual patrons? Jesus christ, guys, get help. This is directly to anyone who "works" at Boner: GO HELP THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY PAY YOU TO PLAY YOUR UNFINISHED, DELAYED WORK. You are getting paid regardless if people share it here. Jesus fucking christ. The people who refuse to pay for your game are STILL not gonna pay for it regardless if it gets posted on here or not. Get a grip.
Couldn't agree more, if your work is good people will pay for it. Summertime Saga is a great example. All the updates are available for free and people still support the game, and there are a lot more games like that.

Xenaxena

Jan 8, 2019
And they make their patrons wait for 2-3 months for like 3 new scenes and a bunch of machanics they are never going to expand upon. Basically a scam.

radioalien

Nov 25, 2018
this update had like twice the amount of the last update, decent update, would be better if there was an NTR route for nicole, that quest seemed like a good moment to do that choice, liking the route Natalie is going and they should try to stick to the dicks design when it was getting a double boob job, i think it looked alot better than it generally does

dogesan

Jul 14, 2017
Create a torrent, then they cant stop it. And maybe it's much to ask, but I would really appreciate mac version.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
First of all thnx to all those who provided the update links, now man im mindblown by this update i cant really figure how to find those quests i only finished interrogation and Nicole stuff and rest im still wondering around like an idiot cause there is no hints in the game, other thing that makes me sad its that the mc is more mature but the dev forgot about is dick its small has hell its almost like those old jokes of asian guys have microscopic dick cmon, the game continues to be heavy sometimes doesnt respond idk if its only me but during conversations he freezes the text but the animation still going, this game could be great but with this greedy and not thrustworthy devs make it really hard to people to patreon them not only for the game cause it needs some really heavy modification cause u almost need a ultra pc to play it and i hv played rpg mv games with heavier content and it would run smooth and the major point its that the update is so fcking expensive for the amount of work they provide to the customers, like someone mention SS is free althought the patreons get it first and someone pirates it to us but in the end the dev dont mind is helpful when he can doesnt hate people and takes critics, i hv critic him in dm on picarto cause jenny story could hv been better and he was straight foward saying "yea i understand i think we could hv done better work we will try to improve" and they somehow improved.

Literaly this devs dont know how to run a bussiness and they dont seems to understand they hv a good game in their hands.

MEGUNIN

Sep 5, 2018
Its win

I make a torrent file in acrhive.

MOD EDIT - Deleted incorrect link (and we don't allow direct uploading of torrents as attachments)

Last edited by a moderator:

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
The blowjob animation could really use some more work, right now it just looks silly, but other than that pretty decent update

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes