James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I've been thinking of trying this game for quite a while, but keep reading negative comments about it. Is the content/art worth it?

Villi X

Jun 12, 2018
I installed this game again for the first time in a while, and I just can't play it, they ruined the MC by making him look like a literal block-head.
I just.... can't stand the MC anymore

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone have a prepatched 4.2 they would be willing to upload? I've been trying to get the patch working and it either gives me a missing file error because I took the step to put the decryption tool files in the game folder literally and overwrote something important or it gives me an infinite loading screen when I move the decryption tool to the game folder without taking it from the folder it unpacks to from the archive and then place the patch files in the game folder and overwrite existing files.

Reactions: Bufftrod

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Not a bad update, surprisingly I didn't have any issues with this update gameplay wise. It actually has a decent amount of content, or at least what felt like a decent amount of content.

Oh yea, the new MC is just bad. Like I get having to change him for patreon, but this seems like they got bored going back and forth with patreon and just said "fuck it." Not good

Reactions: Wicked Garden

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
It came to my knowledge that you gotta do the quests without doing anything "extra" like go from a to b and don't fucking do anything else because you will get fucked by a bug and you will have to restart the game.

Went to the abandoned hut, guess what, i interacted with the fox, the mc got stuck there, i cannot move or make any action, had to restart the game and thank god it quick saved just before i arrived there.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Does the incest patch work with the latest version?
Just how bad does the new MC look?

[EDIT] P.S. That is snow on top of everyone's avatar - right? Not some other white goopy substance?

*washes hands after leaving forum*

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Took torrent, virus tested it 3x, it was clean. Ran it 2x and loaded a save. It works on Windows. Used 7zip to compress it, uploaded it. Updated OP!
Seeding for a few weeks, just because I very much dislike the way these devs care more about fighting piracy, than they care about their own patreons.

To all devs: please stop worrying about piracy and start embracing it as a way to promote your game to a wider audience.

Happy holidays to all

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Gonna try this update with heartbreak. Without patreon interference and stupid attempts aganist piracy, this game was running to be my favourite of all.

Reactions: godlike123

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Functionality is a drag. Very slow walking and way too many maps. It takes 10 times longer to do anything than is necessary. Kills desire to play.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Game plays good so far, just a tad bit grindy for the romance points and stats. I tried a save editor for the hell of it, but it didn't work for some reason.

Also, does anyone have the program used to decrypt the image files? The links posted earlier in the thread are expired, and quite a few CGs don't appear in the gallery once seen.

Reactions: AwakenMyLove

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Judging by some of these comments I should just wash my hands of it, when I played last year the gameplay was incredibly slow. This is why I tend to avoid RPGM's in general, the storylines tend to drag out longer than it should.

Reactions: AwakenMyLove

AwakenMyLove

Nov 15, 2019
Seeding for a few weeks, just because I very much dislike the way these devs care more about fighting piracy, than they care about their own patreons.

To all devs: please stop worrying about piracy and start embracing it as a way to promote your game to a wider audience.

Happy holidays to all
My thoughts exactly

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes